Windows 10: Video App

Discus and support Video App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I go into the store and have purchased 3 or 4 Video Editor type apps. I finish the purchase and it says I will get an email with details of how to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkQuinn3, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Video App

I go into the store and have purchased 3 or 4 Video Editor type apps. I finish the purchase and it says I will get an email with details of how to install an it never comes. Or it says you are not connected to a device. I have tried everything they keep suggesting and still can get the app to appear much less upload. Ive done everything that is imaginable with My Microsoft account in my settings Help

This is also a common thing a window shows up saying: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. My divice is a PC and is clearly stated as signed in on my account and in the sign in for the store. They have gone as far to make me create a local account and My account. BS. not working and wasting my time. Whatt to do? Call ghost busters

:)

MarkQuinn3, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Video App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

Video added to the list Video App :).

Kari, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Video App

Subtitles in videos in Windows 10.

Hello Rita,

Have you tried the resolutions given by other community members on this thread? If not, we suggest that you check them out and see if it helps.

If you are still unable to setup the subtitles, please answer the following questions to be able to assist you further:

• What app are you using to use when playing videos?
    • What file type are the videos that you usually play?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Video App

1. Video App - Similar Threads - Video App

2. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  3. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  4. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?

How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?: So I wanted to enter Video Editor through Microsoft Photos, but there was no tab to switch to. Anyone knows how to fix that/why this is no longer avaliable? I tried to make video memories, but it took me to Microsoft Clipchamp and not Video Editor....
  6. How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?: So I wanted to enter Video Editor through Microsoft Photos, but there was no tab to switch to. Anyone knows how to fix that/why this is no longer avaliable? I tried to make video memories, but it took me to Microsoft Clipchamp and not Video Editor....
  7. Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...: I have an issue with videos not sorting chronologically as to date taken in Windows 11 Photo App. Photos all sort properly by date taken. Today I exported some old videos and photos from Apple's Photo Library app onto a flash drive and then imported into Windows app, using...
  8. Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...

Photo app properly sorts photos by date taken, but all videos appear as taken today...: I have an issue with videos not sorting chronologically as to date taken in Windows 11 Photo App. Photos all sort properly by date taken. Today I exported some old videos and photos from Apple's Photo Library app onto a flash drive and then imported into Windows app, using...
  9. Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout: When i try to open my camera using camera app in microsoft app to record a video using my web cam it gives this error message, i already try every online tips to solve this but it didnt can you guys help?...
  10. Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout

Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout: When i try to open my camera using camera app in microsoft app to record a video using my web cam it gives this error message, i already try every online tips to solve this but it didnt can you guys help?...