Windows 10: Video as webcam output. Help me

Discus and support Video as webcam output. Help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm lazy so I want to have my video of me sitting their repeat as a camera output. I use zoom so it requires a camera input or a full screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mikemo05, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Video as webcam output. Help me

I'm lazy so I want to have my video of me sitting their repeat as a camera output. I use zoom so it requires a camera input or a full screen.

Bottom line. I want a prerecorded video of me sitting there and moving o repeat as a video input.

submitted by /u/Mikemo05
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mikemo05, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

webcam records audio but no video

Hi Corey,

The webcam's functionality may be affected by the settings of the application you're using. The webcam's settings and the application settings can collide. We'd like to ask a few questions to help us identify why there's no video output:

• What applications are you using with the webcam?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages or return codes when using the webcam?

In the meantime, you can check this link on how to get started in using your webcam.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Erika Aro, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Webcam with USB output to DIY composite output?

Guys i found an old usb webcam and i was wondering can i hook a 5v battery to it and hack 2 wires for composite video output that i can hook to my tv *Laugh :laugh:

i have a cheap webcam with a sn9c101 driver chip

if necessary i will post the curcuit

if someone has done such a thing, or is interested to see if it works, post here *Toast :toast:

BulgarianBoy92, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Video as webcam output. Help me

webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Video as webcam output. Help me

1. Video as webcam output. Help me - Similar Threads - Video webcam output

2. Please help me interpret WinDbg output for ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me interpret WinDbg output for ntkrnlmp.exe: Since I bought my computer, it has been giving me a BSOD error. I have installed all the updates that came with Windows Update. I am also keeping track of hardware updates, but I haven't been able to solve this problem. I couldn't find the source of the problem with WinDbg...
  3. Please help me interpret WinDbg output for ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me interpret WinDbg output for ntkrnlmp.exe: Since I bought my computer, it has been giving me a BSOD error. I have installed all the updates that came with Windows Update. I am also keeping track of hardware updates, but I haven't been able to solve this problem. I couldn't find the source of the problem with WinDbg...
  4. Webcam no video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam no video?: Hey guys, I have a Logitech C615 webcam which was working just fine yesterday. I needed to change its USB port and since making the change, it has no video output. I have since returned it to its previous port and the issue persists. My privacy settings are correct, the...
  5. webcam video not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam video not working: after the last update at end of Oct 20 whatever webcam i plug into the usb port only the mic works. I cannot get video work even on zoom. I have tried absolutely everything to get it work including roll back and uninstalling the last update, which i can't do because windows...
  6. Help with webcam.

Help with webcam.: Help me get rid of this Error while using web cam What i have done to resolve this I have done all windows update. Updated my webcam drivers. and yes also deleted my old OS and installed a fresh one. Webcam company :- Fingers Link to webcam website . My pc specs if...
  7. My webcam will not record video.

My webcam will not record video.: I get error code 0xA00F425C<videoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-will-not-record-video/639aebb6-a4d0-4393-84ab-404e530f1574
  8. webcam help

webcam help: i have a HP pavilion laptop, and im hoping someone can tell me if the internal webcam has a zoom in/out option and if it does, how do i find/ use it? submitted by /u/alillate2party [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edp6ih/webcam_help/
  9. Video issue in webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video issue in webcam: I have Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam, the mic works without any problem but the video causes issue. I am unable to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issue-in-webcam/5bf8ab18-fc0c-4b47-8291-5a5a0f7a9f01
  10. Webcam video good/no audio

Webcam video good/no audio: Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine, however no audio whatsoever. Google searched the problem, updated drivers, enabled speakers. Did a trouble shoot. That's about...