Windows 10: Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

Discus and support Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jay.1994, Sep 11, 2021.

1. jay.1994 Win User

Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where ever i am playing any video/audeo it's getting paused automatically.I use Lenovo Ideapad s-540Purchased on 2020 feb.OS I use is windows 10 updated versionI think it's a driver issue but i have already updated my drivers, still it's not stopping.

:)

jay.1994, Sep 11, 2021
  2. KSTang1 Win User

Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, Sep 11, 2021
  3. SouravG Win User
    Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (YouTube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the space bar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Auto play and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the space bar key.
    6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

SouravG, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

1. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Audio auto

2. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  3. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  4. Video Pause Issue

Video Pause Issue: When I pause a video Windows 10 it will not restart. I have to refresh and start all over from the beginning. Any ideas ?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-pause-issue/0e56a666-f434-4f74-967d-d8412cd913d8
  5. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  6. video keeps on pausing and auto starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video keeps on pausing and auto starting: when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player. Please help me sort out...
  7. Can't pause either video or audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't pause either video or audio: I tried Spotify, YouTube, Windows 10 video player, after video/audio is paused, it will be played again without me asking it to play. I think I only have this problem recently, anybody else??? HELP!!!! submitted by /u/yzd0014 [link] [comments]...
  8. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro: After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like Netflix, YouTube. The issue is that, when ever i click the pause button while watching movies or listening song, it doesn't pause...
  9. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  10. Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pauses automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the spacebar key...