Windows 10: Video/Audio play pause randomly and Touched stuck until press Windows key

Discus and support Video/Audio play pause randomly and Touched stuck until press Windows key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Without using external keyboard/mouse i noticed that , • My Touched not working,it got stuck until I press the Windows button. After pressing window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TUHIN ROY, Jun 12, 2021.

1. TUHIN ROY Win User

Video/Audio play pause randomly and Touched stuck until press Windows key

Without using external keyboard/mouse i noticed that , • My Touched not working,it got stuck until I press the Windows button. After pressing window key it works for some time and again the touch stuck.• Also my video/Audio play pause randomly when this happens.• if i open my File manager it also get stuck and stop responding. All of them getting normal for a while may be 10sec , when I press the Windows button.

:)

TUHIN ROY, Jun 12, 2021
  2. SouravG Win User

Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (YouTube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the space bar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Auto play and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the space bar key.
    6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

SouravG, Jun 12, 2021
  3. KSTang1 Win User
    Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, Jun 12, 2021
  4. ShilinS I Win User

Media auto play and pause

Hi

while playing audio /video in builtin groove music or 3rd party vlc player I am facing issue that media randomly play and pause contentiously . I confirmed there is no keyboard input by opening word(so no key pressed).

ShilinS I, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Video/Audio play pause randomly and Touched stuck until press Windows key - Similar Threads - Video Audio play

2. Alt key randomly pressing without touching keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt key randomly pressing without touching keyboard: This started yesterday, while typing in searches, random tabs would open. It appears that these tabs are Alt Key shortcuts.I opened Notepad and can actually see Alt being activated and deactivated without touching the keyboard.Thinking it was a keyboard issue, I cleaned,...
  3. Alt key randomly pressing without touching keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt key randomly pressing without touching keyboard: This started yesterday, while typing in searches, random tabs would open. It appears that these tabs are Alt Key shortcuts.I opened Notepad and can actually see Alt being activated and deactivated without touching the keyboard.Thinking it was a keyboard issue, I cleaned,...
  4. Alt key randomly pressing without touching keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  6. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  7. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

8. Audio and Video play and pause automatically on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Audio and Video play and pause automatically on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If the audio or video play and pause automatically on your Windows 11/10 PC then this post may interest you. This issue is not limited to a particular video or audio player. The users who experienced this problem, have tried different media players and web browsers...
  9. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  10. no audio after pausing video until resume video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78