Windows 10: Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

Discus and support Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a '' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the past and because it was an i7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SonicMaster, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a '' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the past and because it was an i7 6700 @2.6 with 16g ram and an SSD. I thought it was specc'd well enough for my uses.

The original SSD died and under warranty was replaced. In use, the audio glitches/ tears periodically in youtube, vlc and in Studio One (audio editing software). Additionally, video/ audio sync goes askew very quickly in youtube, vlc etc.

Having searched for this model...there's not much on it...it's kind of a rare bird. I bought it in Hong Kong from a dedicated ASUS outlet in a major shopping mall there. But I get the impression this particular model was very limited, perhaps to the China area. Not sure.

Anyway, can anyone offer any advice on the audio/ video issues? Google says the syncing issue is somewhat common...but I haven't zeroed in on a solution.

Thanks a lot

Windows 10, 64 fully updated

:)

SonicMaster, Oct 16, 2018

2. Youtube video audio off

The audio and video are not in sync, that is the issue.

Peter1986C, Oct 16, 2018
  3. arges86 Win User
    VLC issue

I just installed a new video card last night, and everything seems to be working fine.
    I've got the latest drivers, software updates, blah blah blah.
    Except...

when i play a show/movie whatever in VLC, and i click to fullscreen the video file, the screen goes blank for a few seconds (3 to 4) before it comes back on. The audio also goes out as well (although thats probably because i'm using the audio pass-through feature of my video card).
    This has never happened before.
    I've updated VLC to the latest version, and re-installed it after i installed the new video card.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

arges86, Oct 16, 2018
  4. michael Win User

Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

1. Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc - Similar Threads - Video Audio Sync

2. VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue: Greetings All, I have a movie on my desktop computer... 1)...I use VLC Player program to play all audio/vids... 2)...The movie I have has been converted to mp4 format using VLC.... 3)...I used the "video sync" ability to sync the audio with the video since t was "off"......
  3. Audio Video sync issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Video sync issue: My laptop has audio-video sync issue...which means the video is delayed and audio comes before video....so can you just help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-video-sync-issue/d68f072d-e078-40db-8c14-4a6ef71ddcd7
  4. Video is Frequently stopping and playing in vlc and youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video is Frequently stopping and playing in vlc and youtube: I have tried to reset the laptop but the problem is still there laptop Model :-Hp pavillion gaming laptop 15-dk0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-frequently-stopping-and-playing-in-vlc/695544e2-0f46-4fcf-a0e4-e3a0312bb321
  5. How to fix Video and Audio not in sync YouTube, Netflix, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix Video and Audio not in sync YouTube, Netflix, etc.: How to fix that the video and audio of videos that I watch on both Netflix and YouTube, and also Crunchyroll keep getting out of sync after playing the video for a while. Sometimes it's not 'til 10-15min after, but sometimes it's only 3-5minutes for it to get out of sync, and...
  6. Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-voice-is-not-sync-with-youtube-or-facebook/826a4d18-e444-404d-8559-a79ce192f4d4
  7. Windows 10 / Realtek: Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags

Windows 10 / Realtek: Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags: A lot of people have been complaining (myself included) about how Microsoft and/or Realtek are not addressing the audio sync issue across the board in every browser when using Youtube or other streaming services. Of course, just make sure that after any major update, the...
  8. Windows 10 Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags

Windows 10 Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags: A lot of people have been complaining (myself included) about how Microsoft and/or Realtek are not addressing the audio sync audio across the board in every browser when using Youtube or other services using a streaming service. Here is the current fix I have used, and...
  9. Youtube video issue

Youtube video issue: I've run into a problem that bugs me a lot with YouTube, Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, I've had this issue where YouTube will load a video, but will only play the audio, and not the visual of the video itself. Note: this does not happen with all videos, I've...
  10. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC): Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment 115544 Thanks in advance for the help. 73783

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alc889a audio sync issues w10 1909