Windows 10: Video AVC format not appearing on memory card

Discus and support Video AVC format not appearing on memory card in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've a Sony Cybershot video camera which downloads as an AVC format however whilst it plays back on the camera ok it doesn't appear on the memory card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Arcadian Win User

Video AVC format not appearing on memory card

I've a Sony Cybershot video camera which downloads as an AVC format however whilst it plays back on the camera ok it doesn't appear on the memory card for download, only appearing on Sony's "Play Memories Home" player which is clumsy and cumbersome.

Appreciate any solutions as to how to transfer the videos directly onto laptop instead.

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Sep 8, 2017

2. Nokia 5800XM Music player no longer working after updating to firmware v50

I didn't had any problem like that. You should --

1)Copy all your songs, pics, vids from your memory card to your computer.Then

2)Format your memory card through your computer by right click--format. Do not check the option "Quick Format".Then

3)Insert the memory card in your phone and format it by the phone.Then

4)Download any video converterfrom here--
    http://www.any-video-converter.com/download-avc-free.php
    and install it in your pc.Then

5)Convert all your music files to .aac format.Remember convert all the music files to .aac format.Then

6)Convert all your videos to .mp4 format.Then

7)Copy all the stuff(music,videos..etc)into your memory card.Then

8)Unplug the data cable of phone and restart.Then

9)Go to Music and Refresh your Library.

I hope it works.

RajeshDash---01, Sep 8, 2017
  3. N79 TV-OUT Question

What format file AVI is only a container not the format .

N79 Plays

• Video playback file formats: .MPEG4, AVC/H.264,WMV,RV,Flash Video, H.263/3GPP
    • Video streaming: MPEG4, AVC/H.264,WMV,RV,Flash Video, H.263/3GPP
    jje

jjegan---01, Sep 8, 2017
Thema:

Video AVC format not appearing on memory card

1. Video AVC format not appearing on memory card - Similar Threads - Video AVC format

2. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  3. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  4. Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !!: Hi there How does this one convert m2ts files so quickly to MKV without loss whereas anything else including HANDBRAKE takes forever by comparison. OK this is a paid product but it does the job quickly and efficiently -- I can't get Handbrake to do this at anything like the...
  5. Formatting SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Formatting SD Card: Hello, I have an SD Card of 64 GB storage space which my friend and I used as an external storage device. It has somehow become write protected. I cannot delete it's files. I've checked it's physical lock. How can I convert it to a normal SD Card or Format it completely...
  6. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  7. Formating a SD card

Formating a SD card: Hello, I am not a computer wizard.....can do some things but I cannot find out how to format a SD card - I have the adapter, with the SD card in, put into computer and laptop and nothing happens. Do I have to set up something - not sure what they are - the computer has only...
  8. Format SD Card

Format SD Card: I cannot format an SD Card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-sd-card/8177d725-b12d-4d1c-a799-efcb3df3c53f
  9. video format

in Windows 10 Customization
    video format: I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-format/90b6002f-b29c-4bd6-890d-a1f0c8e0dd50
  10. Automate transferring of pictures and videos from memory card

in Windows 10 Support
    Automate transferring of pictures and videos from memory card: Is there a way to automatically move the files from these paths every time a drive is connected (it's an SD memory card in a USB card reader)? There's a specific folder I'd like to automatically move them too on my HDD. I'm not sure that the drive letter (J) stays the same...