Windows 10: Video Bug/Glitch

Discus and support Video Bug/Glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BtotheDon, Dec 8, 2015.

1. BtotheDon Win User

Video Bug/Glitch

Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows Media Player but now it's happening in Chrome as well.. I uploaded screenshots of it because it's kinda hard to explain. When it was happening just in Edge and WMP I could just ignore but now I can't. I've tried updated my video drivers and everything but it didn't fix it. I've looked and can't seem to find anything on this. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Found the fix. It was a problem with Vaio and their "X-Reality" screen feature. Had to go into Vaio Control Panel and turn it off. In case in anybody with a similar problem comes across this.

Video Bug/Glitch [​IMG]

Video Bug/Glitch [​IMG]

:)

BtotheDon, Dec 8, 2015

2. glitch/jumping cursor when using browser in windows 10

Update:

The updated drivers DID NOT fix the glitches and bugs with windows 10 on my toshiba satellite laptop.

Although my laptop is running faster and smoother, it's apparent that these glitches are not having to do with the drivers or the laptop itself.

In fact a new glitch seems to have come up that caused a video on hulu.com to play the advertisement music from a commercial ad throughout the entire remainder of the actual video I was watching.

This was comical and odd as the scene playing was serious and the music was...well...not.

...But hilarity aside, the glitches are definitely NOT driver related.

I'm still unsure about any cause behind these malfunctions, but that's all the information I can provide at this time.

Good luck to everyone experiencing glitches, and hopefully this can be sorted out and stopped ASAP!

IlleanaRae, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Problems after clean install.

On a normal day i will have YouTube or twitch going while work but after some bug where my profile was corrupted on my computer i did a clean install and now i'm having a ton of problems. For must of the day videos and streams will load fine but then
    all of a sudden nothing will load everything gets stuck on the first frame. Along with that problem when i go to play a game there are suddenly a huge amount of bugs happening such as my audio glitching and studding and a bunch of video glitches. I have updated
    my drivers and it fixed nothing. What do i do?

Stumpy1337, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Video Bug/Glitch

1. Video Bug/Glitch - Similar Threads - Video Bug Glitch

2. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  3. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  4. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start and Taskbar glitch/bug

Start and Taskbar glitch/bug: When I start my laptop this is what I see.. Its not that big of a problem for me but my mother has online classes to teach so it will be hard for her. Can you please help me.. [ATTACH]...
  6. Issues with taskbar bug/glitch

Issues with taskbar bug/glitch: Hello, Within the past month, month and a half, a friend helped me build my first PC. Everything I bought was either brand new or maybe a year or so old in terms of when it was released, but regardless, all of the components are fairly new. After we built it, he installed...
  7. unknown keyboard bug/glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown keyboard bug/glitch: Suddenly certain keyboard keys glitched out.. my "s" and "q" to be exact.. when pressed they either type repeated times or just dont work each press example: hello my name iss nowy...
  8. Strange visual bugs/glitches

Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  9. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video

Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video: Hey, ever since I installed new hardware CPU, RAM, MB I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and almost every other launcher. Literally have no other problems except this and after two weeks of troubleshooting I haven't...
  10. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...