Windows 10: Video Bug/Glitch

Discus and support Video Bug/Glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BtotheDon, Dec 8, 2015.

1. BtotheDon Win User

Video Bug/Glitch

Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows Media Player but now it's happening in Chrome as well.. I uploaded screenshots of it because it's kinda hard to explain. When it was happening just in Edge and WMP I could just ignore but now I can't. I've tried updated my video drivers and everything but it didn't fix it. I've looked and can't seem to find anything on this. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Found the fix. It was a problem with Vaio and their "X-Reality" screen feature. Had to go into Vaio Control Panel and turn it off. In case in anybody with a similar problem comes across this.

Video Bug/Glitch [​IMG]

Video Bug/Glitch [​IMG]

:)

BtotheDon, Dec 8, 2015

2. glitch/jumping cursor when using browser in windows 10

Update:

The updated drivers DID NOT fix the glitches and bugs with windows 10 on my toshiba satellite laptop.

Although my laptop is running faster and smoother, it's apparent that these glitches are not having to do with the drivers or the laptop itself.

In fact a new glitch seems to have come up that caused a video on hulu.com to play the advertisement music from a commercial ad throughout the entire remainder of the actual video I was watching.

This was comical and odd as the scene playing was serious and the music was...well...not.

...But hilarity aside, the glitches are definitely NOT driver related.

I'm still unsure about any cause behind these malfunctions, but that's all the information I can provide at this time.

Good luck to everyone experiencing glitches, and hopefully this can be sorted out and stopped ASAP!

IlleanaRae, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Problems after clean install.

On a normal day i will have YouTube or twitch going while work but after some bug where my profile was corrupted on my computer i did a clean install and now i'm having a ton of problems. For must of the day videos and streams will load fine but then
    all of a sudden nothing will load everything gets stuck on the first frame. Along with that problem when i go to play a game there are suddenly a huge amount of bugs happening such as my audio glitching and studding and a bunch of video glitches. I have updated
    my drivers and it fixed nothing. What do i do?

Stumpy1337, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Video Bug/Glitch

1. Video Bug/Glitch - Similar Threads - Video Bug Glitch

2. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...
  3. Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch: Whenever I stream a video online, random green glitches appear over the video. It especially happens when I hover my mouse over a video or go in and out of full screen. This is what it looks like.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. a glitch

a glitch: i have a problem with my pc. it shows the text on the desktop, but it wont show the icon, same goes for windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-glitch/8543ba3f-6313-4632-b50d-fa3680427127
  5. Windows 10x64 RS5 Graphic Glitches and bugs.

Windows 10x64 RS5 Graphic Glitches and bugs.: On Firefox Browser while on a left side half screen position then sudden full screen into youtube cause a monitor putter border problem where desktop wallpaper is visible on the edges and My NEC monitor going on and off on and off on and off while of windows monitor black out...
  6. When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?: I have been on YouTube to see videos, and when watching certain ones the screen goes like so: [img] And that's not all, when I scroll or refresh the page, it won't stop and scrolling makes the box, well, (How do I say this) copy everything I see into it? Sort of like...
  7. Photo's Video Projects Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo's Video Projects Glitch: Absolutely every single time I attempt to make a video on the Photos app I have no problems making the thing, but when I try and download it, it turns out completely purple with static. There is no problem with the sound.[IMG]...
  8. Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10: Hello all, This has been happening since upgrading to windows 10, and it happened with the default drivers that windows installed, and it continued after downloading the latest drivers from Intel (my laptop has an Intel HD 4400). The right half of every video (even a...
  9. Sound Glitch when watching videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Glitch when watching videos: Whenever I watch a video on youtube or other videos on the internet there is a weird slight glitching sound that occurs very briefly and sporadically. I don't think its the laptop because I have watched DVDs on it and the sound and picture have been perfect and I have...
  10. AMD bugs and glitches break OS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD bugs and glitches break OS: I swear my computers have both just decided to completely fall apart in the past two weeks, and I'm getting tired of it. So I started getting that wonderful "hardware settings have changed, restart for changes to take effect" popup message for no reason, which I read has...