Windows 10: Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.

Discus and support Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've now witnessed this happening a number of times, if I have Outlook open and I am on a Teams meeting/call and the screen for this is not fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarrieB_257, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.

I've now witnessed this happening a number of times, if I have Outlook open and I am on a Teams meeting/call and the screen for this is not fully expanded as soon as someone shares and unshares the meeting screen minimises itself.This is only happening when I have Outlook open in the background.If I minimise Outlook or if I expand the teams call fully it doesn't happen?Has anyone else experienced this and if so any known fix?

:)

KarrieB_257, Jun 17, 2021
  2. KPeanut Win User

**** Meeting Content

Hi,

Please can someone tell me how long content remains in a Skype for business meeting or if in fact I go back into my calendar to a meeting last month for example to download the presentation or whiteboard? how does it change depending
    on whether I used a new meeting space or a dedicated meeting space, say for a recurring meeting.

If I can go back to a meeting to pick up the content is it only if I was the organiser or a presenter or can I do this I was an attendee.

I have found this information but it doesn't give me the detail I need:-

Meeting Content Retention

Customers using Skype for Business Online can upload content to a Skype for Business Meeting as attachments, such as PowerPoint presentations, OneNote files, and other files. The retention period for content that has been uploaded to a meeting is as follows:

• One-time meeting Content is retained for 15 days starting from when the last person leaves the meeting.

• Recurring meeting Content is retained for 15 days after the last person leaves the last session of the meeting. The retention timer resets if someone joins the same meeting session within 15 days. For example, assume a Skype for Business
      meeting is scheduled to occur on a weekly basis for one year, and a file is uploaded to the meeting during the first instance. If at least one person joins the meeting session every week, the file is retained in Skype for Business Online servers for the entire
      year plus 15 days after the last person leaves the last meeting of the series.

• Meet Now meeting Content is retained for 8 hours after the meeting end time.

Meeting Expiration

Users can access a specific meeting after the meeting has ended, subject to the following expiration time periods:

• One-time meeting Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled meeting end time.

• Recurring meeting with end date Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled end time of the last meeting occurrence.

• Meet Now meeting Meeting expires after 8 hours.

How can you get back to a meet now meeting?

Many thanks for your help.

KPeanut, Jun 17, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Teams Video Meetings

Hi Rachel

Do you mean to pause the recording during the Teams Meeting or to pause the video recording when you are playing that back?

If that is while playing back the video, on most video players, including the Videos and TV App, pressing the Space par will toggle playback and pause . . .

Pausing a recording during a meting is currently not possible, please add a comment to this topic on UserVoice, so the Teams Developers will see that:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555...

DaveM121, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.

New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.

1. Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting. - Similar Threads - Video call meeting

2. Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag: I need help with dragging a maximized window. Specifically, only an ACTIVE Teams call or meeting. Other Teams windows like a chat works fine and any other program has no issue whatsoever. If my Teams call is maximized and I want to move it to my other screen, I need to click...
  3. Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag: I need help with dragging a maximized window. Specifically, only an ACTIVE Teams call or meeting. Other Teams windows like a chat works fine and any other program has no issue whatsoever. If my Teams call is maximized and I want to move it to my other screen, I need to click...
  4. WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls: Hi! This has happened for a few days now. My wifi keeps saying connected but no internet when I try to join a google meet call. After that, I can disconnect to try and fix but once disconnected I can't connect back. There are also random instances wherein it happens but it...
  5. WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls

WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls: Hi! This has happened for a few days now. My wifi keeps saying connected but no internet when I try to join a google meet call. After that, I can disconnect to try and fix but once disconnected I can't connect back. There are also random instances wherein it happens but it...
  6. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound problem when online call or zoom meeting: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...
  7. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

sound problem when online call or zoom meeting: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...
  8. Webcam turns off automatically during meetings, video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam turns off automatically during meetings, video calls: Hey all, I have an ASUS UX334FX laptop that I've been using for a time now. During the last months, I've started having problems with the integrated webcam. During zoom meetings or skype calls or in any app that uses the webcam for that matter, my webcam stops working...
  9. New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams: You may have seen the recent announcement of new meeting features in Teams in Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning (if not, check it out!). Today, we’re pleased to share that we’re making several of these features...
  10. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...