Windows 10: VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Discus and support VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DON-GTU, Jan 7, 2023.

1. DON-GTU Win User

VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

:)

DON-GTU, Jan 7, 2023

2. 3G VIDEO CALL CONNECTIVITY

Pl. list out the steps to be followed in order to make3G video calls by my new N8 phone (bought from Thailand) and using in Sri lanka.

senavirathnagg, Jan 7, 2023
  3. Web Camera is not working

Hello

I assume by your comment "black screen appears in video call", you are experiencing problems in other camera apps as well, possibly Skype. If your camera isn't working in any applications this is indicative of a camera driver issue. Please try the steps
    listed here to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-usb-web-cameras

If your issue isn't resolved after running the steps, please report back with your camera make and model and the driver information you aquire from step 3.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Jan 7, 2023
  4. SADASHIBA Win User

Front camera not working during video call

I am using Micromax w121. I am facing problem during video call in IMO or WhatsApp. Front camera is not work. Only rear camara works. Plz suggest.

SADASHIBA, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

1. VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? - Similar Threads - VIDEO CALLING DISABLED

2. My camera is not working. How to resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working. How to resolve this problem?: I tried to open my laptop camera it is not working and showing that thing I already provided the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-how-to-resolve-this/ccc41830-4741-4cca-a4bf-dfeb57f43441
  3. My camera is not working. How to resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera is not working. How to resolve this problem?: I tried to open my laptop camera it is not working and showing that thing I already provided the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-how-to-resolve-this/ccc41830-4741-4cca-a4bf-dfeb57f43441
  4. VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?: VIDEO CALLING DISABLED, NO CAMERA FOUND. PLS HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-calling-disabled-no-camera-found-pls-how-do/f093fcac-1386-41cb-9518-5d4102b644be
  5. How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?: Method 1 : Run the Hardware troubleshooterRight-click Start, and select Control Panel.Go to the View by option in the top right corner.Click the drop-down arrow and select Large icons.Select Troubleshooting, and click on the View all option on the left pane.Choose Hardware...
  6. How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?

How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?: Method 1 : Run the Hardware troubleshooterRight-click Start, and select Control Panel.Go to the View by option in the top right corner.Click the drop-down arrow and select Large icons.Select Troubleshooting, and click on the View all option on the left pane.Choose Hardware...
  7. How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

Problem with camera, "Camera not found.": Apparently, whenever I try to open my camera it shows an error and said that "Camera not found". Now, it doesn't show the error message, instead my camera flash keeps blinking on and off the flash indicates whether my camera is on or not. I've tried checking the privacy...
  9. video call problem

in Windows 10 Support
    video call problem: whenever I go into a video call on Google Meet, it throws me a green screen and the PC restarts. It happens to me since the compilation (20180.1000) any solution? 162465
  10. I cannot get my video camera to connect to video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my video camera to connect to video calls: I cannot get my video camera to connect to video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video/c235d46d-54ea-4952-b6ed-e632a8ee6069