Windows 10: Video capture has a black screen and working audio

Discus and support Video capture has a black screen and working audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When using video capture all I get is audio and a black screen. I did not have this problem before, then I recorded many videos. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by grahamleo, Dec 29, 2019.

1. grahamleo Win User

Video capture has a black screen and working audio

Hello,

When using video capture all I get is audio and a black screen.

I did not have this problem before, then I recorded many videos.

I have not use Capture for a period so I don't now when this problem arrived.

thanks and regards

:)

grahamleo, Dec 29, 2019

2. Unable to capture video screen shot playing on Amazon Prime in Windows 10

I had this problem today I tried to play a video on amazon.com prime and you cannot capture it with screen recorder and it just shows up black screen but the audio and pop up symbols for play and pause show but not the actual video content its just black.

Its definitely Microsoft edge, I used google chrome and it works fine now. I hope that helps.

AndrewMcGill, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Video capture has a black screen and working audio

Black Screen when trying to play video, audio works fine

Hello.

So I'm having a problem. Sometimes, Depending on the video... The screen is just Pure black with audio, Not all videos are like this. Sometimes when I DL videos off a site All I get is audio. But pitch-black screen.

Any idea what can be causing this? Please advise

RobertaFord_555, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Video capture has a black screen and working audio

1. Video capture has a black screen and working audio - Similar Threads - Video capture has

2. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  3. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  4. No audio and black screen on videos issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio and black screen on videos issue: Hello,I really need help with my issue. Ever since my laptop got the latest update on Win 11 I am unable to hear any audio and all my videos, online or local, only show a black screen.I have tried every possible solution to this issue. Run the troubleshooter, uninstall and...
  5. No audio and black screen on videos issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio and black screen on videos issue: Hello,I really need help with my issue. Ever since my laptop got the latest update on Win 11 I am unable to hear any audio and all my videos, online or local, only show a black screen.I have tried every possible solution to this issue. Run the troubleshooter, uninstall and...
  6. How to enable or disable Audio, Video, and Screen Capture in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Audio, Video, and Screen Capture in Edge: There are times when websites ask for audio, video, or screen capture permission in whatever browser you are using. Here is how you can enable or disable audio, video, and screen capture in the Edge browser. Let’s say you do not want to disallow video calls while using the...
  7. Video screen capture

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Video screen capture: How can I capture a video of my screen, with audio me speaking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-screen-capture/183b56e7-b82d-496b-9a56-ccaecbcd2e37
  8. Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures: Occasionally, I like to use Windows 10's Game Bar to perform Screen Captures from disks I run on VLC. For the longest time, I had no issues, but recently I've encountered the problem of each new capture I make having audio distortions. The sound is choppy, when there is no...
  9. Video and Audio Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and Audio Capture: I am using Windows 10 64 with latest update. I am using Cyberlink Power Director 15 and Honestech capture and production software. Last year the software worked just fine. Now I cannot capture any video/audio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Immediate...
  10. BSOD screen capture of video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD screen capture of video: I was doing a screen capture of a video on You Tube when this bsod occurred;1st since updating to windows 10 Pro. This bsod was a light blue color with very little writing, but didn’t get error code/report as to why it happened but did disable auto reboot. 56330