Windows 10: Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

Discus and support Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Thirsk, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all existing keys from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software \Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVRUninstalled XBOX and reinstalledDo not have ransomware enabledRebooted each time - Same error messageSystem info:

:)

Tom Thirsk, Jun 7, 2022

2. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Hi

after the recent update 1809 for windows 10 I cannot capture videos using
    game DVR
    anymore. even tho my drivers are all updated and I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows. my laptop
    meets all the requirements to run game DVR.

yet it says

"Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements 34f398c6-7cfe-42f5-94f1-f832cf582663?upload=true.png

Moonxlight, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements 2c050137-d60f-47c3-8710-98d509e959b4.jpg

my video card can use this Feature But it say Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements

Fix it Pls

Original title: i have ATI R7250 Video card but i can't DVR

thummasornyananisorn, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Ariyah15 Win User

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

PC does not meet the hardware requirement

Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?

Ariyah15, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

1. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements - Similar Threads - Video capture Sorry

2. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...: Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no performance impact and footage was of great quality, however I reinstalled Windows a few days ago, and suddenly it says my hardware...
  3. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...: Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no performance impact and footage was of great quality, however I reinstalled Windows a few days ago, and suddenly it says my hardware...
  4. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?: I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled,...
  5. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  6. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  7. Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...: I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030. It is fully functional, and the drivers are up to date. I previously had an Nvidia Geforce GT 730, and experienced the same issue, with the same message. I have looked up the requriements, and the requirements say I only need a 600+ card...
  8. PC does not meet the hardware requirement

PC does not meet the hardware requirement: Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Sorry your pc does not meet the material requirements for captures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sorry your pc does not meet the material requirements for captures: Hello, I have this problem but i have a Vega 56. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro N this morning. I installed Media Service Pack & Game Bar. I didn't have this problem yesterday and i had the same material configuration. Does someone have an idea ?...
  10. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures.": Hi after the recent update 1809 for windows 10 I cannot capture videos using game DVR anymore. even tho my drivers are all updated and I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows. my laptop meets all the requirements to run game DVR. yet it says...