Windows 10: video capture

Discus and support video capture in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobatScat1, May 25, 2019.

1. video capture

hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you could help me out. am i doing something wrong or does it have to with where im saving it to? or just the system in general? i was able to capture one video but ever since ive had this screenshot with audio problem.

:)

RobatScat1, May 25, 2019

2. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, May 25, 2019
  3. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 25, 2019
  4. siksik6 Win User

video capture

siksik6, May 25, 2019
Thema:

video capture

1. video capture - Similar Threads - video capture

2. USB Video Capture Inconsistencies between W10 and W7

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Video Capture Inconsistencies between W10 and W7: Hi all, Apologies upfront if my information is too sparse but will do my best to capture all relevant information. I have recently purchased the following laptop: HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0162tx Intel® Core™ i7+ 8750H NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti Windows 10 Home...
  3. Black Magic Design Intensity Pro 4K Video Capture Cards Worked Once, Then Never after Rebooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Magic Design Intensity Pro 4K Video Capture Cards Worked Once, Then Never after Rebooting: Running Windows 10 Pro, latest build with all updates. To install the driver, it was necessary to use the troubleshooting boot up with option 7 (disable driver signing). This was instructed by the card's manufacturer. I was able to install and get my cards both up and...
  4. Video capture device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video capture device: I have a problem with a USB3 video capture device because it looks like a video device if I plug it in the USB3 port and like an audio device if I plug it in the USB3 hub. I tried to reinstall the drivers and ran the driver verifier. I really don’t understand what is going...
  5. USB3 video capture device appears as audio device

USB3 video capture device appears as audio device: I have a MyGica u800 HDMI capture device that appears as a video device when plugged directly to my USB3 port. But only appears as an audio device when plugged into a USB3 hub. I have uninstalled the driver and restarted multiple times and run the driver verifier. I am...
  6. Camera App - windows 10 - Error 0xA00F425C video capture file creation failed (0x80004005)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App - windows 10 - Error 0xA00F425C video capture file creation failed (0x80004005): I cannot use my webcam to record a video or take a picture. Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 720 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/camera-app-windows-10-error-0xa00f425c-video/4c726f3b-1c83-4e66-af1f-eaf065f25d6d
  7. VC-211A USB2.0 video capture device

VC-211A USB2.0 video capture device: I need the DRIVER win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/vc-211a-usb20-video-capture-device/db4330d0-985f-411f-b11e-85e5aa70ef9b
  8. Analog capture device: video resolution dropped to 320x240

Analog capture device: video resolution dropped to 320x240: Hello everyone, I use an old TerraTec TV PCI card to capture analog videos. Used it successfully in the past (also in Windows 10) to capture at its default/max resolution, which is 720x576. Now, only 320x240 is available. The driver Windows 10 installs automatically is...
  9. Delete Videos>Captures Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Videos>Captures Folder: Hi, I can manually delete folders like captures in video but after a restart the folder is created again automatically by Windows. How can I delete it permanently so it won't create it again? Thanks. 114727
  10. Video capture

Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c