Windows 10: Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,

Discus and support Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues, in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, every time i 'm using either Adobe Photoshop CS5 and HomeDesign or any graphics software, I'm keep having those pop up windows telling me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoseBL, Jun 2, 2020.

1. RoseBL Win User

Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,

Hi,

every time i 'm using either Adobe Photoshop CS5 and HomeDesign or any graphics software, I'm keep having those pop up windows telling me that bothneed to be rerun /update, for Adobe that "Monitor Profile LCD color management and conversion" appears to be defectives. Please rerun Monitor calibration software, things i did several times but still having this windows pop up. For other Design software like Home Design, I keep having a pop up windows that block my work and even crash it, saying that the video Card need to be update to be able to use those software properly. I just end up loosing a work that I work hard on, because i couldn't safe it because of this popup till it crash. I tried to update them through Device manger but I can't find anywhere the name of Video card, regardless I did try to update all, evrytime i got a message saying that they are all update. It is frusturating for not being able to function properly and keep loosing my work. I just got the latest update of Windows 10, but apparently i'm still having the issues regardless the update. How can we fix this in ASAP? Please and thank you

:)

RoseBL, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Bobby_676 Win User

Color Management

I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What
    happens when I play a RGB24 video clip to display 3? Does it go through any color space conversion or is it left alone since there is no color management profile associated with Display 3?

Bobby

Bobby_676, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Color Management

Issue: we are working with a Xerox 7830 and when we print certain corporate logos it will turn out another color.

Fix: Opened up the print driver properties/ Color Management Tab/ Color Management button / Selected the Printer as device / Advanced tab / under Windows Color System Defaults / device profile i changed to "LCD color management and conversion."

Result: Printed correctly. Now i am trying to push those settings out on the driver and other PC's do not have this option to select.

Question: Is there a way to load the device profiles for color management? If so, can we load it on the WIN server and it would replicated down to the users?

Corey Waldner, Jun 2, 2020
  4. soorajt Win User

Issues with Video Conversion in N95 8GB

I purchased a N95 8 GB yesterday. I have been trying to get the video conversion to work with video manager

The conversion status tab do not go beyond 40% and it hungs there without any error message.

Has anyone faced similiar issues with video.

I used another convertor to convert the AVI file to mp4. But this file could not be played by N95 real player.

Are there any specification for conversion, for the video to play in N95.

Can anyone suggest on the best tool to convert video to MP4 and play in N95 ?

Thanks,

Sooraj

soorajt, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues, - Similar Threads - Video Card LCD

2. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conversion: I have many family videos on DVD In the Video TS format. They have become useless in that format won't play on win 10 PC and I need to convert the files so they can be played anywhere.I need help and suggestions as to do this using Video Conversion software. The videos are so...
  3. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video conversion: I have many family videos on DVD In the Video TS format. They have become useless in that format won't play on win 10 PC and I need to convert the files so they can be played anywhere.I need help and suggestions as to do this using Video Conversion software. The videos are so...
  4. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. video conversion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video conversion: Any reason why I can no longer download and convert video files on windows 10? Thank you for whoever has any advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-conversion/6750b377-2a8c-47d3-9dd5-10e75a3c51f6
  6. v1909 color management issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    v1909 color management issues: Hello everyone, I have trouble getting color management to work properly on my machine since I got a new display. Being a professional photographer, this is very frustrating as color work is my daily occurance. Here are my pc specs: Main Display: BenQ EW3270U (10-Bit,...
  7. Year conversion issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Year conversion issue: The dates expiry and birthdate in the application are represented in a two-digits year format YY and the application is relying on a calendar setting that determines how YY years are transformed to YYYY. This setting is a range between 1930 and a given year currently set to...
  8. Video Driver / Card Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  9. Color conversion for Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color conversion for Paint 3D: Hi, I need to convert the color code hsl(232, 2%, 98%) into the exact match in Paint 3D, which uses a totally different scale. Can you please let me know how I can easily do that? Thank you....
  10. Video Card Issues S.O.S.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card Issues S.O.S.: Hello all.... Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. I recently bought a new video card, EVGA Gtx 950 but when I tried installing it didn't work... I think the problem may with my Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 MB which doesn't have UEFI support. Is there anyway of changing...