Windows 10: Video Card Comparison Websites

Discus and support Video Card Comparison Websites in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; What websites do you folks like best for comparing video cards? 127020 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TV2, Feb 11, 2019.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Video Card Comparison Websites

What websites do you folks like best for comparing video cards?

:)

2. Wrong video card????

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to uninstall the video card and then got manufacturers website and install the latest video card drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to uninstall the video card drivers.

1. Press Windows + X key.

2. Click on device manager.

3. Expand sound, video and game controllers.

4. Uninstall the video card.

Install the latest video card drivers from the
    manufacturer’s website and then restart the system once and check if it issue persists.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Video on CSN Chicago

Hi Dennis,

It is possible that the video resolution is high that's why your graphics card driver is having a hard time playing the video. We suggest updating the latest graphics card driver of your PC.

To update your graphics card driver, follow these steps:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Type Device Manager then Click it from the list that appears.
    • Look for Display adapters category, right click on it and choose Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If it fails, go to the manufacturer's website and follow their detailed instructions.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Robert Caw, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Video Card Comparison Websites

How to reload video card in windows 10

Hello Sassywax,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest video card drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the video card drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest video card drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Video Card Comparison Websites

1. Video Card Comparison Websites - Similar Threads - Video Card Comparison

2. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  3. Video Card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Card: I do not know where to find what my video card is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/55ee99de-c99a-4967-a2b8-2bb17b7e1518
  4. Video Card

Video Card: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, is my card Open CL Compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/fb51a277-b614-4e1a-87d5-f2142897f7f7
  5. Video Card

Video Card: I don't see video card in Devise Manager. it says to uninstall and reinstall what is video card called... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/6c95b694-0ea7-4335-b4f3-40e1b31c93b0
  6. VIDEO CARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO CARD: HOW DO I CHANGE MY VIDEO CARD ON MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/8ed2cbc9-0b85-4b04-a326-8d1c838778d2
  7. video card

video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  8. videos not loading on websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos not loading on websites: [ATTACH] I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos on my phone but none of them fixed my problem. I also had a similar problem in other...
  9. video card

video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  10. Performance comparison

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance comparison: So, i know that it is still very alpha release of windows 10 and there should be many changes before final release, but what do you think about performance of windows 10 in its current stage (of course, lol, installed as real os, not in vmware or anything like that) ?...