Windows 10: Video card driver crashed while playing any games after updating windows 10 to latest version

Discus and support Video card driver crashed while playing any games after updating windows 10 to latest version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I have a PREDATOR HELIOS 300 laptop having i7-9750H, RTX 2060, 16 Gb RAM but looks like every time I open any game like CSGO, valorant, Shadow of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HimanshuNayak7, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Video card driver crashed while playing any games after updating windows 10 to latest version

Hey, I have a PREDATOR HELIOS 300 laptop having i7-9750H, RTX 2060, 16 Gb RAM but looks like every time I open any game like CSGO, valorant, Shadow of the tomb raider. My game crashes and shows the driver card crashed. I formatted PC too many times after that new update of windows 10 but still, I got the error "Video card driver crashed...", "Unable to load textures....." and after I restart PC, it shows me BSOD VIDEO DSXG KRNL error. And yes I am running the latest version of Windows 10 with all my drivers up to date.

:)

HimanshuNayak7, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Mary Sau Win User

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Were there any changes made before this started happening?
    • Is it happening to all your games?
    • Do you have two video cards installed? If yes, you need to update both video cards driver.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Video card driver crashed while playing any games after updating windows 10 to latest version

windows 10 crash while playing a video

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur if the video/graphic drivers are corrupted.

1) Have you installed the latest video drivers for the PC?

2) Does this issue occur only while playing videos?

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    I suggest you to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and click on
      troubleshooter

• In the left pane, click on View all

• Now click on Hardware and device and follow the on screen instruction.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Video card driver crashed while playing any games after updating windows 10 to latest version

1. Video card driver crashed while playing any games after updating windows 10 to latest version - Similar Threads - Video card driver

2. Windows crashing while playing video games and more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing while playing video games and more: A few months ago, my pc started crashing when playing video games. Sometimes games and also browser or discord close themselfs and after few seconds bulsescreen pop up and pc do not restart. Just freezing at bluescreen. The CPU and GPU seems to work fine under high usage and...
  3. Windows crashing while playing video games and more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing while playing video games and more: A few months ago, my pc started crashing when playing video games. Sometimes games and also browser or discord close themselfs and after few seconds bulsescreen pop up and pc do not restart. Just freezing at bluescreen. The CPU and GPU seems to work fine under high usage and...
  4. Computer crashing while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing while playing video games: Hi! I've got a problem with my computer. It keeps crashing whenever I play some videos games, but never when I do other things. I'm playing and after a few minutes usually 5min to 60min my screen freezes and the sound would still play. I can't do anything but hard reset the...
  5. Computer crashing while playing video games

Computer crashing while playing video games: Hi! I've got a problem with my computer. It keeps crashing whenever I play some videos games, but never when I do other things. I'm playing and after a few minutes usually 5min to 60min my screen freezes and the sound would still play. I can't do anything but hard reset the...
  6. Computer crashing while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video: My PC has been crashing/freezing lately and only while watching videos. Online/streaming videos and saved videos both have the same effect. My PC requires a hard reset everytime and it's killing me slowly.Games are running fine though, no problem at all. I'm running windows...
  8. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video: My PC has been crashing/freezing lately and only while watching videos. Online/streaming videos and saved videos both have the same effect. My PC requires a hard reset everytime and it's killing me slowly.Games are running fine though, no problem at all. I'm running windows...
  9. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games: I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows Version...I tried...