Windows 10: video card drivers for windows 10

Discus and support video card drivers for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i recently got a ati radeon x600 from a older computer and i am trying to install it in my dell optiplex 790 SFF windows 10 computer and i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by isaiahsmith5, Feb 23, 2020.

1. video card drivers for windows 10

So i recently got a ati radeon x600 from a older computer and i am trying to install it in my dell optiplex 790 SFF windows 10 computer and i can't find drivers anywhere but after i did a quick search on google to see if it was possible to download drivers for this device it told me that i could do it so i am confused on where i could get these magical drivers that the great google says exist if you could help that would be great thanks.

:)

isaiahsmith5, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Mary Sau Win User

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Feb 23, 2020
  3. windows 10 video card driver problem

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Try installing in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

video card drivers for windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

video card drivers for windows 10

1. video card drivers for windows 10 - Similar Threads - video card drivers

2. How to update video card drivers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to update video card drivers in Windows 11: Many Windows 11 device owners never install drivers on their devices. Windows 11 does a good job in most cases, ensuring that all connected devices work right on the first login. This was different in the past, when users sometimes had to add drivers to the Windows...
  3. Video card driver update causes windows to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video card driver update causes windows to crash: I simply can't update my GPU drivers anymore, which does not happen before. For context: I brought this PC from another person and was using it for about a year for work, gaming, and studying. Everything was going fine until I encounter an HDD problem that demanded the...
  4. Video card driver update causes windows to crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video card driver update causes windows to crash: I simply can't update my GPU drivers anymore, which does not happen before. For context: I brought this PC from another person and was using it for about a year for work, gaming, and studying. Everything was going fine until I encounter an HDD problem that demanded the...
  5. Video card driver update causes windows to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. video card driver W10

video card driver W10: how to obtain driver in W10 for saphire radeon HD4350 card in PC with AMD A8 processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-driver-w10/b6526d8d-0411-44a8-9dd6-b8ee1042d77c
  7. incompatable video card drivers errer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatable video card drivers errer: I was playing minecraft through tlauncher and it crashes and gave me this error code " incompatible video card drivers" and it also sometime does this thing where it goes from the screen im on to black and it does it until i close the program....
  8. Video Driver / Card Issues

Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  9. Looking for correct video card driver

Looking for correct video card driver: I'm using Win10TP 64-bit. I'm having trouble finding a correct driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT PCIe card. The OS just lists my driver as "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". I did find one link below that lists a bunch of drivers for this cards but I don't know which one to...
  10. Looking for Windows 10 Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for Windows 10 Video Card: I have an ATI Radeon 4870 that used to work in Windows 8.1. Drivers, Catalyst, everything. With Windows 10 upgrade. Nada. I'm running off the Microsoft drivers. So, can anyone suggest a new video card? Windows 10 compatible. 2Gb memory PCI -express 2.0 X 16 Nvidia...