Windows 10: Video Card in a HP Pavillion

Discus and support Video Card in a HP Pavillion in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey, I was looking to buy a graphics card for my computer but I don't know if it is compatible. My computer is the HP Pavillion 570-p094. One of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Brandon Rohrer, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Brandon Rohrer Win User

Video Card in a HP Pavillion

Hey, I was looking to buy a graphics card for my computer but I don't know if it is compatible. My computer is the HP Pavillion 570-p094. One of my buddies said that I could put a graphics card in my computer but I don't really know. The graphics card I wanted was the 1060 3gb or 6gb. I friend also said that I would need a new power supply with the graphics card. So if I do, please put something in the comments. Thanks for reading this.

Brandon Rohrer, Sep 8, 2018
  2. keyandraderoier Win User

2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, Sep 8, 2018
  3. TechnicalFreak Win User
    Beep message HP Pavillion?

Ok, my friends son's system has a continous beep, according to HP themself it's CPU related (overheated, seriously damaged). The system boots, nothing happens, no POST beep, no screen just black, fans rotate.

Is it the CPU that has taken damage?

It's an older pavillion, "a6412.sc" sticker. s775 DualCore @ 1.8GHz.
    More information than this I cannot give.

Thankful for any replies given.

TechnicalFreak, Sep 8, 2018
  4. BeverlyLetourneau Win User

HP Pavillion Laptop heating up

HP Pavillion Laptop has started to overheat. The fan runs constantly. No recent update.

BeverlyLetourneau, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Video Card in a HP Pavillion - Similar Threads - Video Card Pavillion

2. HP Pavillion Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavillion Troubles: Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?...
  3. Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series: The title says it all. This has been going on for weeks, I've had 3 blue screens in the past hour. I tried reinstalling all video drivers (Radeon and Intel), tried different versions, rollbacks, experimental, I tried turning off superfetch and time broker, I tried turning off...
  4. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  5. Windows 10; HP Pavillion Laptop, lost password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10; HP Pavillion Laptop, lost password: I have a new HP Pavilion laptop. In addition to a password, it normally just asks for my PIN which I installed at the initial setup. Today I had a problem, and when I tried to log in, I was asked for my password. I do not remember giving a password, but I usually just need my...
  6. Change Video Cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change Video Cards: Can you change from an AMD Radeon Card to a Gigabyte Nvidia card without and registration drama's. 44859
  7. Recommend Video Card

Recommend Video Card: Converted a Dell XPS 630i to win 10 at owners request and am having trouble with the dreaded VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm) BSOD. It has 2 x Geforce 8800 GT cards in it. A lot of people seem to be having this problem. Can anyone please recommend a lower end card that has...
  8. New Video Card

New Video Card: I have been thinking of getting an EVGA 1080 FTW video card. I currently have an Radeon R9 290 card. Would upgrading make that much difference in games like Farcry 4, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1 etc? My system stats are up to date. 77763
  9. Video Card Upgrade

Video Card Upgrade: I have an PNY Nvidia GT240 in my Windows 10 machine. A friend of mine has a 550 Ti for sale. Outside of more memory ,512 vs 1 Gb, and speed, is there any new features available with the Nvidia 550 Ti over the GT240? 36399
  10. What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360: I'm running Windows 8.1 with Internet Explorer 11. I was upgraded to Windows 10 & don't know which IE it was using b/c Im just now learning all this myself, I didnt even know you could choose etc. Long story but I had to do a factory reset. Now I would like to know info and...