Windows 10: Video card not supported

Discus and support Video card not supported in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old dell running Windows 7 32bit. I tried to up grad with media creator to Windows 10. Says my video card is incompatible. GeForce 6150se... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keymod, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Keymod Win User

Video card not supported

I have an old dell running Windows 7 32bit. I tried to up grad with media creator to Windows 10. Says my video card is incompatible. GeForce 6150se nforce 430. I can't find a driver for it, does anyone know of a driver that will work with Windows 10? It is a dell Inspiron 531 with Windows 7 home premium. Thanks for any help.

:)

Keymod, Feb 11, 2020
  2. bobkn Win User

Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

You need a card with drivers that support DX12. The card does not need to support all DX12 features in hardware.

You may find this informative:

DirectX 12, Desktop Graphics Cards, Video Cards & Video Devices, Components - Newegg.com

This is from the US site. They also do business in the UK, although their product list seems to be shorter than in the States.

bobkn, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Video card not supported

sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Video card not supported

1. Video card not supported - Similar Threads - Video card supported

2. Video card not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video card not supported: Hi, hoping someone may be able to clarify an issue with my home PC for me. My daughter went to play The Sims and as she launched it a message popped up saying the video card was not supported. She has played the same games on this PC numerous times. The screen then crashed...
  3. Video card not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video card not supported: Hi, hoping someone may be able to clarify an issue with my home PC for me. My daughter went to play The Sims and as she launched it a message popped up saying the video card was not supported. She has played the same games on this PC numerous times. The screen then crashed...
  4. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  5. Video card not supported

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video card not supported: I have an old dell running Windows 7 32bit. I tried to up grad with media creator to Windows 10. Says my video card is incompatible. GeForce 6150se nforce 430. I can't find a driver for it, does anyone know of a driver that will work with Windows 10? It is a dell Inspiron 531...
  6. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  7. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  8. Your video card does not support alpha blending

in Windows 10 News
    Your video card does not support alpha blending: [ATTACH] Ideally, a pixel (picture element) on a screen is a combination of 3 colors (Red, Green, Blue). Almost any opaque color could be made out of this combination, however, many games and advanced photo editing tools use transparent and translucent [...] This post Your...
  9. Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12: I am running Win10 Insider Preview! There is Pre Release 3D program. When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program! Mine passes all the requirements except DirectX 12. I tried searching all video cards but none mentions if it supports DirectX...
  10. Video card not supported, will not download Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video card not supported, will not download Win10: My (old) Dell Latitude XT is currently running windows 8.1, and it runs fine. All of the drivers/firmware are up-to-date for 8.1 based on the driver download library at Dell. I am trying to download and install Windows 10. MS sent me a message that I cannot install and...