Windows 10: video card problem

Discus and support video card problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning everyone. My computer running Windows 10 does not recognize the NVIDIA Geforce MX110 high-performance video card built into the PC HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fedebassan, Sep 23, 2020.

1. video card problem

Good morning everyone. My computer running Windows 10 does not recognize the NVIDIA Geforce MX110 high-performance video card built into the PC HP model 15-dw0123ml , the operating system in fact recognizes only the processor video card Intel UHD graphics 620 L to my question was as follows: how do I get the video card to the program to be recognized as a high-performance video card?

Thank you

:)

fedebassan, Sep 23, 2020
  2. JMartz65 Win User

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Sep 23, 2020
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 23, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

video card problem

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

video card problem

1. video card problem - Similar Threads - video card problem

2. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  3. Video Card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Card: I do not know where to find what my video card is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/55ee99de-c99a-4967-a2b8-2bb17b7e1518
  4. Video Card

Video Card: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, is my card Open CL Compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/fb51a277-b614-4e1a-87d5-f2142897f7f7
  5. Video Card

Video Card: I don't see video card in Devise Manager. it says to uninstall and reinstall what is video card called... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/6c95b694-0ea7-4335-b4f3-40e1b31c93b0
  6. VIDEO CARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO CARD: HOW DO I CHANGE MY VIDEO CARD ON MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/8ed2cbc9-0b85-4b04-a326-8d1c838778d2
  7. problem my video card with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem my video card with windows 10: hi, i when open video , mp4 file on media player or video on web player (youtube) windows have lag windows 10 pro dell inspiron 1564 my windows full update and Even reinstall windows but the problem did not resolve...
  8. video card

video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  9. video card

video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  10. Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem?: will win 10 work with dual amd video cards? my setup is pretty normal, except I am running Dual Radeon HD6670 video cards in my machine... Just want to make sure windows 10 can handle this, before I install the preview.. Thanks so much! 6960