Windows 10: video card

Discus and support video card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DREW8272, Dec 6, 2018.

1. DREW8272 Win User

video card

how do I fix or change my 'video card'?

:)

DREW8272, Dec 6, 2018

2. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 6, 2018
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 6, 2018
  4. JMartz65 Win User

video card

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

video card

1. video card - Similar Threads - video card

2. cant get my MSI radeon RX 580 video card to work on my Gigabyte GA-ab motherboad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get my MSI radeon RX 580 video card to work on my Gigabyte GA-ab motherboad: cant get my MSI radeon RX 580 video card to work on my Gigabyte GA-ab motherboad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-msi-radeon-rx-580-video-card-to-work/e008cf2d-f4a9-41f3-8848-204c5811d446
  3. VIDEO CARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO CARD: HOW DO I CHANGE MY VIDEO CARD ON MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/8ed2cbc9-0b85-4b04-a326-8d1c838778d2
  4. Video Card Comparison Websites

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card Comparison Websites: What websites do you folks like best for comparing video cards? 127020
  5. Query Activation and changing Video Cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Query Activation and changing Video Cards: I have a new PC that I have built nearly ready to go. Just need to install 32GB memory, an NVMe 1GB drive, 2 4TB spinning drives and a RTX 2080Ti card. I plan to install 16GB of memory and the NVMe drive next week hopefully. As the video card is expensive and a while away...
  6. Query changing Video Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query changing Video Cards: I have a new PC that I have built nearly ready to go. Just need to install 32GB memory, an NVMe 1GB drive, 2 4TB spinning drives and a RTX 2080Ti card. I plan to install 16GB of memory and the NVMe drive next week hopefully. As the video card is expensive and a while away...
  7. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards: I cannot figure out a way to add "Import pictures and videos using Windows" as an option in autoplay for memory cards or cameras on a new Windows 10 computer....
  8. Does installing a video card slow down performance?

Does installing a video card slow down performance?: My primary desktop is getting old, so I thought it was time for some upgrades. I told my friend about this, but he stated a new GPU slows down the CPU and other components. Should I be worried? Here’s my current specs for reference: Dell Inspiron 3847 Intel Core i5-4460...
  9. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I can't watch videos from an sd card without the computer glitching and my whole screen glitches every now and then for like half a second. It is a fresh PC build. Please help!!! all my drivers are up to date and I even...
  10. Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors

Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors: Hi, I have been facing very frequent(almost everyday) BSOD due to Video Card issues, following are the two issues which are bugging my system: 1. Video_Tdr_Failure 2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR The BSOD mostly occurs as soon as my system starts but also occurs randomly in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black magic video card with 800 HP