Windows 10: video card

Discus and support video card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DREW8272, Dec 6, 2018.

1. DREW8272 Win User

video card

how do I fix or change my 'video card'?

:)

DREW8272, Dec 6, 2018

2. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 6, 2018
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 6, 2018
  4. JMartz65 Win User

video card

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

video card

1. video card - Similar Threads - video card

2. Netflix lagging on External monitor after updating Nvidia Geforce video card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Netflix lagging on External monitor after updating Nvidia Geforce video card: Hi everyone, I've run into a pretty strange problem since updating my video card recently. When I try to play Netflix on my external monitor, it plays fine for a while but then will lag every now and again and freeze on a frame then right itself. Oddly, youtube does not...
  3. Adjusting Intel video Card settings on my HP EliteDesk 800 G3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting Intel video Card settings on my HP EliteDesk 800 G3: When I used to right click on a blank area of my home page, the menu would give me the intel video option, now it doesn't, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjusting-intel-video-card-settings-on-my-hp/2a8c57d9-38ec-43bd-b85b-3018ee1dc180
  4. Video Driver / Card Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  5. I cant play my videos from my sd card

I cant play my videos from my sd card: I need help how do you view your videos from your sd card I can see it playing and it has sound but something is blocking from viewing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-videos-from-my-sd-card/3681e40e-9dc9-4a96-af31-ac1688f3e586
  6. How to re-sort video cards by order of merit

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to re-sort video cards by order of merit: I have a GeForce GTX 1050. I use this mostly for my games. Recently, I turned on the built-in Intel HD Graphics 610 to try and use the Quick Sync Video features, but after installing its drivers, now, the HD Graphics is in Slot 0 and the GTX 1050 is in Slot 1 (according to...
  7. Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card: First off let me say that Win 10 is absolutely the worst version of windows yet. I had the above card in this machine working just fine for 8 months. When it suddenly went dark no video. After going through all the regular checks that can be done with no video. I sent the...
  8. Black screen on old ATI video card after upgrade to 1809

Black screen on old ATI video card after upgrade to 1809: Previously I was using windows 10 1803 without an issue. However after upgrading to windows 10 1809 I've noticed that my ATI x1400 that's built into this laptop will show a black screen after suspending the laptop and waking it back up. You can eventually get some screen...
  9. upgrade video card and installing 64 bit ver of window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade video card and installing 64 bit ver of window: i have a question, im current going to change my video card from a GeForce 8400 GS to a GeForce GT 710, so i can play bluray video, as right now im not HDCP. supported also im thinking of wipe clean my computer from window 10 pro 32 bit and going to a 64 bit my...
  10. Windows 10 automatically disables Video Card. What do I do?

Windows 10 automatically disables Video Card. What do I do?: Hi! I am using my longest-lived laptop (just under 5 years now!) and I'm starting to get some annoying errors. I think it's going to die on me soon. But I want to extend it's life as long as I can, so can someone please help me? My specific issue: About 4 or 5 months ago...