Windows 10: Video Card

Discus and support Video Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, is my card Open CL Compatible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherLowery2, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Video Card

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, is my card Open CL Compatible?

:)

ChristopherLowery2, Sep 29, 2019

2. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 29, 2019
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 29, 2019
  4. JMartz65 Win User

Video Card

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Video Card

1. Video Card - Similar Threads - Video Card

2. USB video capture card in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB video capture card in windows 10: Hi Does anyone know how to do this please? I've just got a new one as both of my older ones will not work. That makes 3 different types now, and I have been going round in circles for weeks now....
  3. thoughts on this video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    thoughts on this video card: what do you think of evga 2060 rtx sc ultra 8 gig card. any need to use software to adjust fan curve. has idle fan stop not blowing at desktop use or low game use. how sheat on card anybody use it
  4. What is the best 4K video card under $175

What is the best 4K video card under $175: I just got a 43" LG UM7300 TV to use as a monitor I currently hav a HD7700 video card card time to upgrade the video card. I am looking for a 4k video card under $175 that work with a 460w power supply I am not much of a gamer I am looking at these video cards GTX 1060 GTX...
  5. Video card power but fans not turning.

Video card power but fans not turning.: If a modern video card is inserted into a motherboard's PCIe slot, and connected to power, but NOT connected to a screen, shouldn't its fans be spinning? Or would it sense that it was unable to output a signal and not fully turn on? The computer is on, of course, with the...
  6. viewing video recording from sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    viewing video recording from sd card: This is what keeps coming up when trying to view the recording off my car dash cam. This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. The computer system is reading Avi to which the dash cam...
  7. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app: Hi - I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title cards in the video with text on those title cards, and for various duration. Upon playing the video within the app (to see...
  8. Recommendation for Video Card for my office computer--Non-gaming

Recommendation for Video Card for my office computer--Non-gaming: Hi all-- My office is using me as a guinea pig for Windows 10. I am using an Acer ET322Qu monitor, which supports resolution up to 2560x1440. Right now, my computer maxes out at 1920x1080, which means that text looks wretched. My HP box only has the intel integrated...
  9. Computer won't boot with video card installed

Computer won't boot with video card installed: I have an i7 desktop with an AMD HD 6950 that's been perfect for years. Suddenly a few days ago it locked up. Black screen. No errors in event log. Rebooting it would lock up again as soon as the display started. Safe mode works. So I checked the display driver. I...
  10. Computer crashes randomly and video card power shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes randomly and video card power shuts off: I'm not sure 100% if the video card power shuts off to the unit but the led's on the card that show how much power is being used completely cuts off and displays none of the led's lit up. It will happen randomly, whether I am on the desktop, playing a game, watching a movie,...