Windows 10: Video clip color quality

Discus and support Video clip color quality in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a HP 360 convertible and the notice the video clip quality is very dull and brown and darkish, compared to the brightness of my previous HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaphDario, Aug 27, 2019.

1. RaphDario Win User

Video clip color quality

I bought a HP 360 convertible and the notice the video clip quality is very dull and brown and darkish, compared to the brightness of my previous HP Pavilion laptop.

I have checked out all the brightness display options already. Still, any clip I play on the laptop vid or windows media player is very brown and dark.

Please assist. I can find no setting that brightens them.

:)

RaphDario, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Motim Win User

List \ Index video clips

Hello Bree,
    Thanks for the answer.
    First I opened the address in your answer, updated Chrome, then checked those video clips separatly in a player - all are ok.
    Then I tried to call the videos from the index list opened in Chrome, some still refused to play.
    Opened the index list in Edge - all of them played. Then opened the index list with the original internet explorer - got an error message for each video - file is corrupt.
    Cunclusion - I will open the index lists in Edge, but to make the indexes best is with Chrome.
    Thanks again.

Motim, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Motim Win User
    List \ Index video clips

Hello,
    Trying to make an index list of my video clips in a folder, I copied the path of the folder in Explorer,
    then pasted the folder path in the address bar of Chrome browser and presssd Enter,
    got an html page, saved it as html file.
    When I clicked on the file, it opened in 'Edge' browser, clicked on any link and the clip started playing.
    But when I opened this index file in 'Chrome' browser, some clips started playing for a moment and froze, some played well.
    In a large index, where there were large videos (file size), only sound was played' no video, in 'Edge' they played well, even the large files.
    Any reason where is a problem.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Video clip color quality

Deleting video clips?

Hi trinimatt,

Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

Sorry to hear you been having trouble with your C5-03, but try this and see if it solves your problem.

• Go to Menu > Gallery > Scroll down to the video clip you want to delete
    • Press and hold down on the video clip until a menu appears.
    • An option to delete should be in that menu.

Hope this helps you and report back if you are still having problems with this.

Regards,

haZey

haZey---01, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Video clip color quality

1. Video clip color quality - Similar Threads - Video clip color

2. permission to trim video clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    permission to trim video clip: I uploaded a .mp4 file to my Windows 11 computer and I can play it by opening it in either Video or Photos but I would have to use Photos to edit trim it, but when I try it says I can't edit the file, and it also says I don't have permission to edit the file. Is there any...
  3. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  4. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  5. Recovering a video clip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovering a video clip: When I am recording using Microsoft DVR my computer lost power due to a power cut and I turned it on again, but the recorded video clip cannot be played. Is there a way to recover this clip or play it? This video is very important to me...
  6. video clips zoomed and poor quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    video clips zoomed and poor quality: why are my video clips zoomed you tube is fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-clips-zoomed-and-poor-quality/096e22de-d112-45d7-9810-cc01e59a22bf
  7. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  8. Video quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  9. color on news clips and videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    color on news clips and videos: when watching a news clip or video the colors seem to be fading out people appear grayish and colors are off how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-news-clips-and-videos/a758f808-e447-48d1-8deb-c629d4edf930
  10. Video Clip Distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Clip Distortion: Sudden problem on my Lenovo laptop running Widows 10. For no apparent reason downloaded video clips, and some You Tube clips are unwatchable. It appears as though a small part of the original picture is magnified to fill the entire screen. Help, please!...