Windows 10: Video clips only come up in black and white.

Discus and support Video clips only come up in black and white. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I see an image on my laptop, it is in color. When I click on the image to see the video clip, all I get is the clip in black and white. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John2015X, Jan 24, 2019.

1. John2015X Win User

Video clips only come up in black and white.

When I see an image on my laptop, it is in color. When I click on the image to see the video clip, all I get is the clip in black and white. How do I solve this problem?

:)

John2015X, Jan 24, 2019
  2. John2015X Win User

When I see an image on my laptop, it is in color. When I click on the image to see the video clip, all I get is the clip in black and white. How do I solve this problem?

John2015X, Dec 16, 2019
  3. bharat409 Win User
    shooting videos in black and white in Lumia 640

I want to shoot/record videos in black and white/monochrome on my Lumia 640. Does anybody have any idea how to do that. I am not looking for editing after recording the videos, but recording directly in black and white. Please suggest if you know any apps
    or anything I can do for this. I specifically wanna record videos not pictures. Thank you

bharat409, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Video clips only come up in black and white.

Videos in black and white

All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white.

What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?

StevannahAllee, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Video clips only come up in black and white. - Similar Threads - Video clips black

2. Videos coming Blue and White?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos coming Blue and White?: Hi, any video that I open is coming blue and white, also on Microsoft Teams, if anyone enables thier camera it comes the same blue and white,I'll attact the photo,Its only for recorded videos or mc teams only! my simple display works : pls help...
  3. Videos coming Blue and White?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos coming Blue and White?: Hi, any video that I open is coming blue and white, also on Microsoft Teams, if anyone enables thier camera it comes the same blue and white,I'll attact the photo,Its only for recorded videos or mc teams only! my simple display works : pls help...
  4. Videos coming Blue and White?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. LifeCam Studio Only Displaying Black and White Video

LifeCam Studio Only Displaying Black and White Video: I have a LifeCam Studio attached to a Windows 10 laptop. Until yesterday, it was displaying video just fine. When connecting up to a Teams meeting, it started to display only in black and white. I have tried different USB ports, tried it on another computer, and it still...
  6. video playback only in black/white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback only in black/white: All video playback, from Youtube to zoom to PPT files, originally recorded in color, now only replay in B/W. This just seems to occur in the last week or so of the new year 2021. I'm using Windows 10 ver 1.4.9200.22589, HP ENVY 360 laptop....
  7. video's are playing in black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
    video's are playing in black and white.: My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-playing-in-black-and-white/1544da19-31b3-4152-8d1b-ad48ab0ab95e
  8. videos play in black and white

videos play in black and white: I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?...
  9. Videos in black and white

Videos in black and white: All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white. What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?...
  10. Videos only playing in black and white.

Videos only playing in black and white.: All of the sudden, my videos only play in black and white. I am not computer savvy and have no idea of what I did to cause this or how to fix it. I did some general things but didn't want to do anything to make matters worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I...