Windows 10: Video Color Saturation

Discus and support Video Color Saturation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonovanClark1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Video Color Saturation

Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that this is only happening to my account on the computer, it is totally fine with other accounts. Does anybody else have this problem?

:)

DonovanClark1, Mar 11, 2019

2. N86 8MP color saturation

Is there a way to adjust color saturation? The colors are just too extreme.

/Martin, Sweden

delorean75---01, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Esenthel Win User
    Windows Night Light resets Color Saturation in Intel Graphics Control Panel

Windows Night Light resets Color Saturation in Intel Graphics Control Panel

Steps to reproduce:

Open Intel Graphics Control Panel

Set Color saturation to -15

Apply, OK, Close

Open Windows Night Light

Turn On

Turn Off

Close

Open Intel Graphics Control Panel

Color saturation is back to 0

Dell XPS 9570

Windows 10 1803

Intel 24.20.100.6287

Esenthel, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Bruno80 Win User

Video Color Saturation

Over saturated video in Powerpoint

Hi

Product information below:

Video Color Saturation 6b3e721f-2a05-4888-8171-6eda7e7eab97?upload=true.jpg

If I create a new Powerpoint and insert a new video, the problem happens and the video displays with over saturated colors.

I noticed that if I play the video with Movie & TV (from the video folder), it plays well with the right colors.

However, if I use Windows Media Player, the colors are over saturated like in Powerpoint.

All my drivers are up to date (display adapter & Monitor)

Thanks

Bruno

<PII has been removed by forum moderator>

Bruno80, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Video Color Saturation

1. Video Color Saturation - Similar Threads - Video Color Saturation

2. Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome: [IMG]There have been several complaints that video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome when using YouTube on the Google web browser. Reports have also confirmed that this color change happens intermittently and the color becomes either oversaturated or...
  3. Colors become less saturated while watching video.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors become less saturated while watching video.: The colors of the video are usually duller that expected. The colors remain less saturated, unless I move the webpage around. This issue occurs for every online video player I use. I've also seen this issue on every web browser, from Opera to Edge to Chrome....
  4. Colors become less saturated while watching video.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors become less saturated while watching video.: The colors of the video are usually duller that expected. The colors remain less saturated, unless I move the webpage around. This issue occurs for every online video player I use. I've also seen this issue on every web browser, from Opera to Edge to Chrome....
  5. Videos Saturation Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos Saturation Change: Videos that I watch online have a sudden change in saturation which causes people in the video to appear green, this started to happen after I switched my I9 to my old I3 because it kept crashingI have a bad cpu cooler...
  6. Videos Saturation Change

Videos Saturation Change: Videos that I watch online have a sudden change in saturation which causes people in the video to appear green, this started to happen after I switched my I9 to my old I3 because it kept crashingI have a bad cpu cooler...
  7. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  8. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  9. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

10. Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Saturation: Hello. I just go this new laptop and the the picture looks 'overexposed'. How do I adjust it? the brightness button doesn't seem to do the trick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-saturation/3d85dfdb-5bc5-46fe-b92e-5ae50955f29a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VIDOE COLOR SATURATION