Windows 10: Video comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader.

Discus and support Video comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Video comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Mar 5, 2021

2. PDF reader

I have windows 10. I received a PDF file that I can not open. Left click produces a blank page. Right click produces Open in a new tab, open in a new window, open in a new private window, save as target, copy link. add to reading list, ask bing ....
    and inspect element. I can not find the PDF reader that is part of windows 10. I have tried all of the suggestions that I have found and not success. I also install a PDF reader and a message said that it was reset to edge ....

What must I do.

Moved fromVideo comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader. :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

Nodrog1945, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ge/m-p/2175170

Browsers and Mail - How to Enable or Disable Open PDF files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

How to Enable Two Page View for PDF in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Browsers and Mail - How to Enable or Disable Quick Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Add or Remove Define on Context Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Video comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader.

PDF files is opening on Microsft Edge instead adobe reader

Hi ...

Edge is opening PDFs in a new tab.

I have bought an expensive graphic software solution which includes a PDF reader.

I need to use this software to read the documents regarding the topics in meetings.

But Edge is stealing my PDFs

The Edge solution is simply not good enough. No showing the listing of chapters, no possibilities for commenting, among other things.

The program ACROBAT.EXE is set as the default program to show PDFs. After setting this in the new Default Programs applet, I also had to change the same thing in the default programs applet in the old Control Panel. No fix ...

I have tested a couple of registry tweaks, but in vain.

Is there a way to fix this?

I really need this fixed as soon as possible.

Original title : Microsft Edge

Tresfjording, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Video comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader.

1. Video comments, new addition to Edge's PDF reader. - Similar Threads - Video comments addition

2. How to Enable or Disable Add Video Comments in PDF in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Add Video Comments in PDF in Microsoft Edge: In Microsoft Edge Beta, Dev, and Canary channels, you can enable or disable the Add video comments in PDF experimental flag that allows you to add YouTube videos and .webm format videos that are hosted online (like OneDrive, GDrive etc) to PDFs as comments. Edge will support...
  3. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  4. Ctrl+C by mouse button in new Edge PDF reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+C by mouse button in new Edge PDF reader: I use Microsoft Precision mouse and leverage its capabilities with MS Mouse and Keyboard Center. For the Thumb forward and Thumb rear buttons I had set Copy Ctrl+C and Paste Ctrl+V correspondently. These operations are more frequently used and the buttons works fine in any...
  5. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  6. Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that fulfills the needs of compatibility, reliability and security for you and your organization.The feedback we received from you with the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here...
  7. Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge: I have a computer in my organization that keeps switching the default PDF reader to Edge. We have wiped the profile and rebuilt it, replaced the laptop with a new fresh image to no avail. The users default PDF reader keeps switching from Adobe DC Pro to Edge. We do not...
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  9. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...