Windows 10: Video conference image

Discus and support Video conference image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JairSandoval Luna, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Video conference image

Hello:

Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application?

Thanks.

:)

JairSandoval Luna, Sep 7, 2020

2. How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

How do I rotate my video image when using conference or or skype?

KPontrelli, Sep 7, 2020
  3. nnvc Win User
    video conference applicationsoftware for standalone LAN - not on internet

I have an educational institute where there are approx 25 students at one point of time. I want to run my classes through video conference appon my local area network...not on internet. Someone suggested that
    microsoft lync is one such app that can be used for stand alone LAN. Any comment on its efficacy or more recommendation please?

nnvc, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Video conference image

UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Video conference image

1. Video conference image - Similar Threads - Video conference image

2. Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly: I have a single Microsoft wireless display adapter that we are using to present from a laptop. I want to connect a second tv wirelessly to show the same presentation. What hardware do I need? Do I have to get an hdmi splitter and use an hdmi cord to connect the second tv?...
  3. Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly: I have a single Microsoft wireless display adapter that we are using to present from a laptop. I want to connect a second tv wirelessly to show the same presentation. What hardware do I need? Do I have to get an hdmi splitter and use an hdmi cord to connect the second tv?...
  4. Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences: Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands...
  6. video conference applicationsoftware for standalone LAN - not on internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video conference applicationsoftware for standalone LAN - not on internet: I have an educational institute where there are approx 25 students at one point of time. I want to run my classes through video conference appon my local area network...not on internet. Someone suggested thatmicrosoft lync is one such app that can be used for stand alone...
  7. How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?: How do I rotate my video image when using conference or or skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rotate-my-video-image-when-using/e53ff0c7-024e-4a9f-9bc0-24e4009b425c
  8. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  9. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  10. Video Conference software cannot find microphone

Video Conference software cannot find microphone: My group is using Zoom to video conference a class. We can see each other, but cannot hear each other. Zoom reports it cannot find the microphone device. This laptop is a Dell Laptop 17” Inspiron 5770 i7-8550U CPU@180Ghz 1.99Ghz 16GB Ram 64bit and I am running...