Windows 10: Video conference using skype

Discus and support Video conference using skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by daniellouwrens, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Video conference using skype

Hi

is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10,
    my machine is fully updated.

If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Regards

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Apr 9, 2020

2. Video conference using skype

You should be able to connect a video conference call. Their site says 50 participants.

Not sure how that would work in terms of logistics, who has the floor, what is displayed on screen, etc. Also not sure how bandwidth plays into all of this.

That said the documentation says 50.

I would assume they would all have to be contacts in your Contacts book.

From their FAQ page

How do I make a call in Skype? | Skype Support

Expand section on Group Calls.

It may be easier to use this facility.

Organize conference calls on Skype with one click | Skype

It appears you basically share a link, through email, then everyone joins. Sort of like Zoom.

Watch who you share link with, don't want to get videobombed.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Video conference using skype

Hi

is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10,
    my machine is fully updated.

If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Regards

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 9, 2020
  4. TomBrad95 Win User

Video conference using skype

conference ohone

You can either use apps such as lync or skype to video conference call or call the first person then once connected to the first person press add call to ring someone else then you can connect to a conference.

TomBrad95, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Video conference using skype

1. Video conference using skype - Similar Threads - Video conference using

2. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  3. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  4. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Audio problems while using video or audio conference in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problems while using video or audio conference in windows 11: I am running windows 11 on my Acer laptop. every time i use any app that requires audio, after a few minutes i start hearing a cracking noise, i lose audio or i can barely hear the sound. I tried re-installing the audio driver with no success. It doesn't matter where I use...
  6. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences: Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands...
  7. Video conference image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  8. How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?: How do I rotate my video image when using conference or or skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rotate-my-video-image-when-using/e53ff0c7-024e-4a9f-9bc0-24e4009b425c
  9. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  10. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls: When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to conduct a video conference using skype