Windows 10: Video Controller code 28

Discus and support Video Controller code 28 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my device where in the device manager app and it is shown Video Controller code 28 in the Others tab. I've just upgraded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jiddanul Haq, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Video Controller code 28

Hi! I have a problem with my device where in the device manager app and it is shown Video Controller code 28 in the Others tab. I've just upgraded the ram, and all I do is booting it up after I place the ram. But then suddenly my secondary monitor can't detect any signal and no secondary GPU detected. Then I noticed in the Others tab it is shown Video Controller error code 28. What can I do with it? I don't even know what manufacturer the device came from. My laptop is MSI Alpha 15. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H, VGA : RX 5500M. Thanks!

:)

Jiddanul Haq, Dec 4, 2023

2. code 28 in Video Controller

Hi , Abhishek.

1. Open device manager go to video controller right click select update devices.

2. Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of drivers > (See if Radeon 530 driver)

If it does not appear, you will download the driver below and place it to extract and select it in some folders.

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/a8...

3. Go back to the device manager and click and with disk look for the file U0353902.inf and select and install the driver.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Ivan Bitencourt., Dec 4, 2023
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Video Controller code 28

windows 10 code 28

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you face. I will certainly help you with this.

Error code 28 indicates that the drivers for that device are not installed. I suggest you to try the below given method and check if issue is resolved.

Method 1:

I suggest you to restore the drivers to previous version by rolling back. To restore a driver to its previous version, kindly follow the below given steps.

You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.

• Press Windows key + Xand then click on
      Device Manager. ‌
    • Double-click the category containing your device driver, and then double-click the name of the device that you want to restore to a previous driver version.
    • Click the Driver tab, and then click
      Roll Back Driver.
    If you are logged on as a standard user, the button will be dimmed, which means it's unavailable. You must be logged on as an administrator to roll back a driver.

Method 2:

If there no internet connection, I suggest you to download the Ethernet and Network adaptor driver setup file
    from the manufacturer’s website using other PC and install it. Double click on the driver setup file and install it and check if internet start working.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Video Controller code 28

1. Video Controller code 28 - Similar Threads - Video Controller code

2. Subject: USB-Serial Controller, error code = 28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: USB-Serial Controller, error code = 28: These two USB-Serial connectors works & communicate fine on another work laptop. However, when I try to use on my Microsoft Surface X. I keep getting error code 28 after multiple attempt/exercises to install & uninstall the driver. Failed with error code 28Figure 1....
  3. Subject: USB-Serial Controller, error code = 28

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: USB-Serial Controller, error code = 28: Subject: USB-Serial Controller, error code = 28These USB-Serial connector works & communicate fine on another work laptop. However, when I try to use on my Microsoft Surface X. I keep getting error code 28 after multiple attempt/exercises to install & uninstall the driver....
  4. Video Controller code 28

Video Controller code 28: Hi! I have a problem with my device where in the device manager app and it is shown Video Controller code 28 in the Others tab. I've just upgraded the ram, and all I do is booting it up after I place the ram. But then suddenly my secondary monitor can't detect any signal and...
  5. Code 28 Network Controller

Code 28 Network Controller: I just installed a new ssd and reinstalled windows 11 and there is no option to connect to WiFi. I checked my device manager and network controller says The drivers for this device are not installed, Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for this device.To find a driver for...
  6. Code 28 Network Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 28 Network Controller: I just installed a new ssd and reinstalled windows 11 and there is no option to connect to WiFi. I checked my device manager and network controller says The drivers for this device are not installed, Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for this device.To find a driver for...
  7. code 28 in Video Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 28 in Video Controller: I am using LENOVO Ideapad 330 81DE 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 2GB VRAM , One day while while playing game my screen froze and I had to force shutdown the whole system. When I tried Rebooting the system it just ends on no display but the power button shows on after trying a lot of...
  8. code 28 in Video Controller

code 28 in Video Controller: I am using LENOVO Ideapad 330 81DE 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 2GB VRAM , One day while while playing game my screen froze and I had to force shutdown the whole system. When I tried Rebooting the system it just ends on no display but the power button shows on after trying a lot of...
  9. ethernet controller code 28 windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ethernet controller code 28 windows 10: i'm having an issue where every night before i go to bed i would shut off my pc and turn it on in the morning but one day it would not boot up until i had to do a restore point to only a few days before but not my internet speed took a huge hit and is super slow and the only...
  10. code 28???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    code 28???: How to fix code28? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-28/f8d3ae9d-4200-4c2c-b46a-71e37f533f42