Windows 10: video conversion

Discus and support video conversion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any reason why I can no longer download and convert video files on windows 10? Thank you for whoever has any advice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EllenGardner1, Oct 31, 2020.

1. video conversion

Any reason why I can no longer download and convert video files on windows 10?

Thank you for whoever has any advice.

:)

EllenGardner1, Oct 31, 2020

2. Video conversion for N8

What's the best conversion setting for the N8?

And could anyone suggest a good video conversion software?

Thanks in advance.

00RaiserTwo, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Video conversion for N8

Hi Sheldrick!

Thanks for your reply. This is what I was looking for.

Another thing, could you suggest a video conversion software?

The ones I use are only freewares: Any Video Converter and Format Factory.

00RaiserTwo, Oct 31, 2020
  4. soorajt Win User

video conversion

Issues with Video Conversion in N95 8GB

I purchased a N95 8 GB yesterday. I have been trying to get the video conversion to work with video manager

The conversion status tab do not go beyond 40% and it hungs there without any error message.

Has anyone faced similiar issues with video.

I used another convertor to convert the AVI file to mp4. But this file could not be played by N95 real player.

Are there any specification for conversion, for the video to play in N95.

Can anyone suggest on the best tool to convert video to MP4 and play in N95 ?

Thanks,

Sooraj

soorajt, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

video conversion

1. video conversion - Similar Threads - video conversion

2. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conversion: I have many family videos on DVD In the Video TS format. They have become useless in that format won't play on win 10 PC and I need to convert the files so they can be played anywhere.I need help and suggestions as to do this using Video Conversion software. The videos are so...
  3. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video conversion: I have many family videos on DVD In the Video TS format. They have become useless in that format won't play on win 10 PC and I need to convert the files so they can be played anywhere.I need help and suggestions as to do this using Video Conversion software. The videos are so...
  4. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10: Hi we created a screen saver animated for our company to roll out on their network last year, no issues. After the update Windows 10 and no flash support this no longer works. We have tried this option. https://sourceforge.net/ and have done some more testing using...
  6. System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations: Hi . I run a : HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 IntelR CoreTM i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1896 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date HP Q90 Ver. 01.12.00, 7/28/2020 I am having serious issues with what i expect to be DPC Latency due to constantly being on Teams...
  7. My windows camera seems to work correctly. i can take pictures, converse via video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows camera seems to work correctly. i can take pictures, converse via video...: Yes i had noticed this when taking a picture for my profile, but as this is a second user machine I thought the previous owner may have been Antipodean perhaps?? But i am unable to find a fix ANYWHERE!! Only a reference to another person who asked a question and seemingly...
  8. Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,: Hi, every time i 'm using either Adobe Photoshop CS5 and HomeDesign or any graphics software, I'm keep having those pop up windows telling me that bothneed to be rerun /update, for Adobe that "Monitor Profile LCD color management and conversion" appears to be defectives....
  9. File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.: Hi. I recently converted a treasured vinyl LP to mp3, so I can play it in the Car. That all went according to plan. However, I would like to put some of the tracks on youtube, as this artist is now 80 years old and I am sure would love to see people appreciating his work...
  10. ERROR ACCESSING VIDEO CONFERENCE SYSTEMS VIA WEB SINCE WINDOWS 10 CONVERSION

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR ACCESSING VIDEO CONFERENCE SYSTEMS VIA WEB SINCE WINDOWS 10 CONVERSION: Which application are you using for Video conferencing? IT’s web based Cisco TMS. When did you switch over to Windows 10? 9/5/18 What was your previous OS? Windows 7 Did the user get answer from Mary Grillot? No Problem: Getting web error when trying to...