Windows 10: Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !!

Discus and support Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there How does this one convert m2ts files so quickly to MKV without loss whereas anything else including HANDBRAKE takes forever by comparison. OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jul 13, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !!

Hi there How does this one convert m2ts files so quickly to MKV without loss whereas anything else including HANDBRAKE takes forever by comparison. OK this is a paid product but it does the job quickly and efficiently -- I can't get Handbrake to do this at anything like the speed. Playing Video is fine as well - the MKV plays on some devices that won't play m3ts files and I can't see any loss of video quality. Here's 2 files being converted on an average laptop - no specially fast hardware. I5 CPU inside, laptop 2016 era. Cheers jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 13, 2021

2. Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

avgo video converter could be taken into list

micropage7, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Video Converter

Hello, Sourav55555. Are you having issues playing a specific video file in your phone? Currently, there are no video converter apps available
    in the Store for the Asha 503. However, you can use a PC to convert your video clips into supported file formats and codecs
    (H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-4) before transferring them to your phone.

You can also send this as a feature suggestion by going to Settings > Feedback to Nokia
    to help improve the services we offer.

Let us know if this information has helped you. :cathappy:

carlogimenez, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !!

Proposal to include MPEG4 AVC

Hi there,

I am not the only one who complains about videos that cannot be watched on e.g. the Nokia N97 due to lack of MPEG4 AVC codec in the player. I would like to ask Nokia to include MPEG4 AVC in their multimedia player. I cannot watch some video podcasts, because
    they switched to AVC and many more will follow. This means many Nokia users will first have to convert their video in a lengthy process on their desktop computer and transfer it back to their phone. So, Nokia, please think about supporting the AVC codec.

pinguin74---01, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !!

1. Video converters and time taken How is AVC so fast !! - Similar Threads - Video converters taken

2. Fast convert .png glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast convert .png glitch: Sometimes on windows 11, I get this wierd glitch. When i create an image in paint/paint 3d or i download it online it is a valid png file. When i use the fast converter name: exapmle.png all files from .webp it becomes a glitched/corrupted png file which cannot be used in...
  3. Fast convert .png glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast convert .png glitch: Sometimes on windows 11, I get this wierd glitch. When i create an image in paint/paint 3d or i download it online it is a valid png file. When i use the fast converter name: exapmle.png all files from .webp it becomes a glitched/corrupted png file which cannot be used in...
  4. how to organise photos and videos based on the time they were taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to organise photos and videos based on the time they were taken?: Google photos has this feature where it automatically organises photos and videos from different sources in order of their creation time. Is there any equivalent of this in windows/Microsoft products? submitted by /u/AwaysGays [link] [comments]...
  5. Video converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video converter: Please, I need some advice. I made a video with my digital camera, it is an AVI file. What is the best free online converter that will convert it to an MP4 file? Thank you so much in advance....
  6. Video converter

Video converter: Please, I need some advice. I made a video with my digital camera, it is an AVI file. What is the best free online converter that will convert it to an MP4 file? Thank you so much in advance....
  7. MP4/MKV H264 Video to HEVC H265 fast converter ??

MP4/MKV H264 Video to HEVC H265 fast converter ??: Hi folks I've a number of videos that I want to convert to H.265 HEVC - the converter I've got is far too slow for this to be even remotely feasible -- Source videos are H.264 MKV. Converter using is Wondershare Video converter which does the job for converting things like...
  8. Video is not converting

Video is not converting: Dear Microsoft I tried to add the videos in the Microsoft photo app but the videos are combined and it is not saving as a single video while trying to save into the local file and also the Mp3 song unable to merge into the video track. My computer photo app is up to...
  9. Video AVC format not appearing on memory card

Video AVC format not appearing on memory card: I've a Sony Cybershot video camera which downloads as an AVC format however whilst it plays back on the camera ok it doesn't appear on the memory card for download, only appearing on Sony's "Play Memories Home" player which is clumsy and cumbersome. Appreciate any...
  10. Video Convertion

Video Convertion: Hello, I have several video clips mp4 format, 720 x 960 size. I am trying to resize them to 720 x 1280, bitrate and frame rate stay the same. To do this I use "Format Factory" and "VideoPad Video editor"(each at a time), in both I make all the settings and start the...