Windows 10: video cropping

Discus and support video cropping in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; video clipping should be sensitive I mean we should be able to set the start and end of the video ie starting 1.40.45 end 10.20.14 should be delicate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ali.8, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Ali.8 Win User

video cropping

video clipping should be sensitive I mean we should be able to set the start and end of the video ie starting 1.40.45 end 10.20.14 should be delicate clipping like this should update urgently

:)

Ali.8, Sep 27, 2018

2. Cropping Videos

My bad on misusing 'crop' for this instance. That still doesn't help. I recorded a video for a school project, there are some moments in the video that a group member is laughing and I would like those scenes to be taken out. Most of them are like 5 seconds
    long. How do you think I go about doing that on this app??? Or is there another app you would suggest for me to use??

Jevona Binns, Sep 27, 2018
  3. how to crop video?

how to crop video?

say bunny is at left screen and snake is at right screen. how to cut out left snake out? in video.

using corel video studio x2 if that helps. but all video editing program is same right? so yeah how to crop video?

edit:
    nevermind got it!

HiddenStupid, Sep 27, 2018
  4. video cropping

Cropping Videos

I'm editing a home video and there are some scenes that I would like to crop out of the video but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Jevona Binns, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

video cropping

1. video cropping - Similar Threads - video cropping

2. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?: I recently bought a almost brand new computer exept ssd and hard drive. And for some reason "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" tanks my RAM to sometimes over 12000MB and kills my computer. Anyone knows whats wrong? I updated my computer and that removed it for about a...
  3. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself: i have issue when play video on my windows 10 it cropped itself without edited before, all format like that even on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-video-on-my-computer-on-website-or-video/53543272-156a-499b-9fe8-4c737ea372b4
  4. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself: i have issue when play video on my windows 10 it cropped itself without edited before, all format like that even on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-video-on-my-computer-on-website-or-video/53543272-156a-499b-9fe8-4c737ea372b4
  5. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

6. Video Editor crops all my clips

Video Editor crops all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen...
  7. How to Crop not trim a Video with Windows10 and PowerPoint photo editor does not do it

How to Crop not trim a Video with Windows10 and PowerPoint photo editor does not do it: Several questions have been asked about how to crop a movie using the win 10 photo editor. You can't. It only crops photos. You can trim the length, but that is not what this is about. But if you have PowerPoint, yes you can! Insert the movie on to a PowerPoint slide....
  8. Can you crop videos on the windows 10 editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you crop videos on the windows 10 editor?: And I don't mean trim but crop like you can with images, I couldn't find a way to do it so is it possible? submitted by /u/Material-Guide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg1at2/can_you_crop_videos_on_the_windows_10_editor/
  9. Cropping mp4 videos in the Windows 10 Photo app doesn't work

Cropping mp4 videos in the Windows 10 Photo app doesn't work: When I try to crop a video using the Photo's app, the app crashes after 20-30mins into the save function. I can trim videos that are only 5mins long but as soon as I try anything 60-90 mins in length the app just crashes during the saving. the best solution is to transfer...
  10. Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor

Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor: I am done compiling my video, but want to crop it to a 4:5 aspect ratio to fit on instagram. I see a crop tool, but don't know how to make it active. Any suggestions? I have pointed to the crop tool with a red arrow in the attached screen shot. [ATTACH]...