Windows 10: video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

Discus and support video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuniorFrederick, Jan 16, 2019.

1. video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

:)

JuniorFrederick, Jan 16, 2019

2. screen display is horizontally stretched and distorted

After the November 2017 Windows 10 update, my screen display is horizontally stretched and distorted. Is there a fix that is not too complicated?

junebug_82, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Display stretched too wide

A couple of days ago my Windows 10 PC was working normally. I had left for a while and when I returned the display was stretched horizontally. I tried adjusting the resolution but that did not resolve the problem. I did a system restore, and although I
    got an error message it did initially correct the distortion. Then, while I was going through and reading my email I heard a small "ping" sort of noise and the stretching distortion returned. Now I cannot get the issue resolved. I am using a resolution that
    minimizes the distortion but the screen is still stretched too wide. Suggestions from anyone? Thanks

RobertMcCormack, Jan 16, 2019
  4. video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

Screen Display is Distorted

Upon logging on this morning, my (Windows 10) screen display was distorted horizontally - stretched sideways, basically. The Icons were all larger than normal, as well.

I have played with various "Display" and "View' settings, and also searched for a Graphics Driver update (was told I have the latest driver).

Any suggestions? Thanks!

BenAllbrandt, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

1. video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10 - Similar Threads - video display sometimes

2. I recently built a computer, sometimes the display slows down and audio distorts. sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently built a computer, sometimes the display slows down and audio distorts. sometimes...: Hey microsoft, i know this really isnt your thing and hardware but i wanted to put my problem on here. recently a had a prebuilt computer that had a broken cpu and it kept makeing this freezing and buzzing noise. recently i built a pc and ive been really scared that something...
  3. Distorted Display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  4. Stretched ultrawide display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stretched ultrawide display: I recently obtained an ultrawide monitor 2850x1080 amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/LG-29WN600-W-29-21-UltraWide/dp/B0876DBCBX/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=ultrawide+monitor&qid=1612304860&sr=8-4 for x-mas, plugging the monitor into my trusty Xps-13 works great, but when I...
  5. Stretching monitor display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stretching monitor display: I am wondering if there is anyway to stretch my display of my monitor out. I have tried every resolution setting and that just changes the aspect ratio. Is there any possible way to just kind of stretch my display out a bit?...
  6. Windows 10 Audio Distortion Sometimes

Windows 10 Audio Distortion Sometimes: Hi All I have a strange audio distortion problem on my son's Lenovo Ideapad 330S Windows 10 laptop more specification details at the end, that is driving me mad as I cannot see the logic. Basically, whether using the built in speakers or earphones connected via the...
  7. Display distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  8. Display seems stretched

Display seems stretched: Windows 10....ran a "cleaner repair software fix" yesterday and now everything on my display looks stretched. I have tried updating the drivers and changing the resolution under Display settings to no avail....
  9. display distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a
  10. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor: Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback distorted in windows 10

2. Videos distorted Windows 10

3. distorted monitor in windows 10