Windows 10: video displayed in windows 10

Discus and support video displayed in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am configuring a new laptop . ASUS n580GD. I have all the latest drivers installed. I have problems seeing the video from the camera app. The app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kendallnl, Sep 24, 2018.

1. kendallnl Win User

video displayed in windows 10

I am configuring a new laptop . ASUS n580GD. I have all the latest drivers installed. I have problems seeing the video from the camera app. The app when clicked gives me a screen which is black.the camera functions seem to work, I can hear the camera click when I press the icon as when taking a picture. I also cannot see any video when playing back a you tube video. the screen is green. but if I click the video timeline I can see a picture Also there is no video when I am connected on skype. I have tried updating drivers,unstalling camera app and camera and rebooting and reinstalling app but still no video. I have a second laptop (Toshiba Satellite Pro) that has the same setup as the ASUS and everything works. Please give me a solution to my situation.

:)

kendallnl, Sep 24, 2018

2. Video Streaming Problems On Windows 10

This solution did not help me. Any other suggestions?

JamesSandwisch Jr, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2018
  4. video displayed in windows 10

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

video displayed in windows 10

1. video displayed in windows 10 - Similar Threads - video displayed

2. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  3. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  4. After recording, my display seems glitched on video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recording, my display seems glitched on video: Hello,After I recorded a video, keeps doing this thing. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recording-my-display-seems-glitched-on-video/068bcfaf-36ea-41dd-b313-093e95f7e1cb
  5. After recording, my display seems glitched on video

After recording, my display seems glitched on video: Hello,After I recorded a video, keeps doing this thing. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recording-my-display-seems-glitched-on-video/068bcfaf-36ea-41dd-b313-093e95f7e1cb
  6. neither my Pictures. videos and window c icon is displaying nor they are opening. Just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    neither my Pictures. videos and window c icon is displaying nor they are opening. Just...: neither my Pictures. videos and window c icon is displaying nor they are opening. Just after opening the File Explorer it shows not responding and gives a blank display...
  7. neither my Pictures. videos and window c icon is displaying nor they are opening. Just...

neither my Pictures. videos and window c icon is displaying nor they are opening. Just...: neither my Pictures. videos and window c icon is displaying nor they are opening. Just after opening the File Explorer it shows not responding and gives a blank display...
  8. My Windows 10 pc stopped displaying File thumbnails of images and videos and other extensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows 10 pc stopped displaying File thumbnails of images and videos and other extensions: some program icons in the taskbar and the start menu such as the windows store and calculator app also show a white folder icon.I tried changing the folder view to show thumbnails , clearing icon and thumbnail cache , restoring to a previous windows restore point . So far it...
  9. My Windows 10 pc stopped displaying File thumbnails of images and videos and other extensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 pc stopped displaying File thumbnails of images and videos and other extensions: some program icons in the taskbar and the start menu such as the windows store and calculator app also show a white folder icon.I tried changing the folder view to show thumbnails , clearing icon and thumbnail cache , restoring to a previous windows restore point . So far it...
  10. My Windows 10 pc stopped displaying File thumbnails of images and videos and other extensions