Windows 10: Video Driver / Card Issues

Discus and support Video Driver / Card Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hugalexa, Nov 18, 2018.

1. hugalexa Win User

Video Driver / Card Issues

Hi!

I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are installed."

I actually started off thinking that Origin was just bugging out again, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and then the game itself a few times, and when that didn't work, I tried looking up different solutions from forums (because if I'm being perfectly honest with you, I have no idea how to install video drivers.) I do own the IObit Driver Booster, but nothing came out of using it.

So, I downloaded Intel Driver & Support Assistant and had two software updates available, but one was for Bluetooth, which I had to cancel because the file it was looking to update/fix was nonexistent, and for the PROset/Wireless software, which hasn't finished yet even though it's probably been stuck at the same spot on the progress bar for the past four hours. I went to the VC file in the game installer and repaired the vcredist files after using a registry cleaner.

When all of that failed, I ran dxdiag and got the following notes for my display driver:

"The file C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki120732.inf_amd64_63d56bbca5d03c0a\igdumdim64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki120732.inf_amd64_63d56bbca5d03c0a\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki120732.inf_amd64_63d56bbca5d03c0a\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki120732.inf_amd64_63d56bbca5d03c0a\igd12umd64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer."

The card's called Intel HD Graphics 620, in case that helps.

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure what to do at this point, what website to go on, etc.. I just want to play the game!

Thank you for your time!

:)

hugalexa, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Mary Sau Win User

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Nov 18, 2018
  3. No Video Playback, Driver Issues?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 18, 2018
  4. JMartz65 Win User

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Video Driver / Card Issues - Similar Threads - Video Driver Card

2. Video Driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Driver issue: Hello, I don't know what happened, but I have problems with my video Driver. Intel hd graphics 5500, i3. I understand a little in pc, and tried to do something by myself, I tried for instructions on how to update/change/renew my video Driver, but I couldn't find anything....
  3. video card driver W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card driver W10: how to obtain driver in W10 for saphire radeon HD4350 card in PC with AMD A8 processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-driver-w10/b6526d8d-0411-44a8-9dd6-b8ee1042d77c
  4. Video Driver issue

Video Driver issue: Hi i am getting the Blue Screen error, whenever I start the recording with inbuild camera. please find the MiniDump Detail for the same, Please help to resolve the issue. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  5. incompatable video card drivers errer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatable video card drivers errer: I was playing minecraft through tlauncher and it crashes and gave me this error code " incompatible video card drivers" and it also sometime does this thing where it goes from the screen im on to black and it does it until i close the program....
  6. video card drivers for windows 10

video card drivers for windows 10: So i recently got a ati radeon x600 from a older computer and i am trying to install it in my dell optiplex 790 SFF windows 10 computer and i can't find drivers anywhere but after i did a quick search on google to see if it was possible to download drivers for this device it...
  7. HDMI Switches - Video card issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Switches - Video card issue: Hoping someone can help me here. Status Quo - I have a Dell 9200 running Windows 10, with an AMD HD5670 video card with Aug 2015 Windows 10 drivers. Its connected to an HDMI projector (older Sanyo, 720P), and a legacy VGA monitor. The multiple display setting work fine....
  8. Looking for correct video card driver

Looking for correct video card driver: I'm using Win10TP 64-bit. I'm having trouble finding a correct driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT PCIe card. The OS just lists my driver as "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". I did find one link below that lists a bunch of drivers for this cards but I don't know which one to...
  9. Video Card Issues S.O.S.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card Issues S.O.S.: Hello all.... Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. I recently bought a new video card, EVGA Gtx 950 but when I tried installing it didn't work... I think the problem may with my Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 MB which doesn't have UEFI support. Is there anyway of changing...
  10. Video driver issues

Video driver issues: Ok laptop Dell Latitude D510. 2 gigs of ram 1.4 gig processor 60 Gig hard drive. XP was on it installed Windows 10. Had audio and video issues.No drivers installed could not find or update them. Went to Dell site and downloaded drivers for audio, chipset and firmware. Got...