Windows 10: Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10

Discus and support Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, one thing you ought to deal with is system errors. These errors are notorious for occurring at some of the most important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 22, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10

Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10 Video-driver-crashed-and-was-reset.jpg
    If you are a gamer, one thing you ought to deal with is system errors. These errors are notorious for occurring at some of the most important times. In this post, we are going to talk about the following error. Video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video drivers are up to date. […]

This article Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2021
  3. windows 10 crashing when watching videos online

Yes I have completed said steps and still this is an issue. I have updated graphics drivers, windows, the whole 9 yards.

JokerJ2442, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Driver crashed

2. video card crashed and it was reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card crashed and it was reset: my setup it is a Alienware 15 r2 i74710hq GTX 980m 12gb ramI am trying to play sea of thieves and grounded in the Microsoft game pass the problem is my graphics card driver probably cause the game didn't open at first time I was in a very lower version of the driverI already...
  3. video card crashed and it was reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video card crashed and it was reset: my setup it is a Alienware 15 r2 i74710hq GTX 980m 12gb ramI am trying to play sea of thieves and grounded in the Microsoft game pass the problem is my graphics card driver probably cause the game didn't open at first time I was in a very lower version of the driverI already...
  4. video card crashed and it was reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video card driver update causes windows to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video card driver update causes windows to crash: I simply can't update my GPU drivers anymore, which does not happen before. For context: I brought this PC from another person and was using it for about a year for work, gaming, and studying. Everything was going fine until I encounter an HDD problem that demanded the...
  6. Video card driver update causes windows to crash

Video card driver update causes windows to crash: I simply can't update my GPU drivers anymore, which does not happen before. For context: I brought this PC from another person and was using it for about a year for work, gaming, and studying. Everything was going fine until I encounter an HDD problem that demanded the...
  7. Video card driver update causes windows to crash

8. Windows 10 reset crash

Windows 10 reset crash: HiMy son and I have built our first PC using the followingMobo Asus Rog Strix b450f gaming 2SSD WD SN750 black 500GBCPU Ryzen 7 2700xGPU rtx 2060RAM 2x vengeance lpx 8GBPSU Corsair cx650fWe have installed windows on the SSD but the pc keeps crashing and resetting. It doesn’t...
  9. Windows Crashing Trying to Update Video Driver issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashing Trying to Update Video Driver issue: Hello, My computer was working fine but ever since I pulled the power plug icons would disappear and windows would lag and then I would crash. I tried factory resetting it and it led to blackscreen. I tried to clean install windows a few times and it worked at first but...
  10. ERROR :video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date....

ERROR :video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date....: Hello my name is Zakari and I'am french, sorry for my english ! When I want to launch fortnite an error message appears and says : ''video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date. exiting...'' what can I do to repair this ! thanks for...