Windows 10: Video driver problem

Discus and support Video driver problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of W10 on a new hard drive and everything went OK. But, I get a lot of the spinning blue circle, frozen screen and "not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lenberman, Nov 11, 2015.

1. lenberman Win User

Video driver problem

I did a fresh install of W10 on a new hard drive and everything went OK. But, I get a lot of the spinning blue circle, frozen screen and "not responding", it happens all the time and I think it is a problem with my Radeon HD 6530D on-board video. I would like to install a stand alone video card to solve this huge problem. I want to spend less than $50 since I don't do any heavy graphic applications. Just browsing, you tube and email mostly. I tried to update the video but it said I already had the best driver and I think it's for W7, not W10. Please help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Nov 11, 2015

2. BSOD Driver Video Driver problem

I am having significant problems with my video driver. I keep getting random BSOD's. Sometimes i will go for several days fine and then it will crash 3 or 4 times a day. I have updated the BIOS and the drivers for the video as well as the chipset and other
    devices and this keeps happening. I have captured a driver verifier mini dump, complete with msinfo and system specs. How can I get it looked at?

Thank you

Christy Martin, Nov 11, 2015
  3. David Haz Win User
    BSOD Driver Video Driver problem

We appreciate the information you provided, Christy. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK is a bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. If you have recently added hardware to the system, kindly remove it and see if the
    blue screen error appears. If it doesn't appear, it could point out to hardware failure. Kindly check with the manufacturer to see if there are any updates available for it.

If removing the hardware does not help, you may check in Device Manager
    to see if there are any devices that are marked with an exclamation point. If there are, kindly right-click it and select
    Properties, then under Device status, see if there are any error codes. If there are, kindly post them here.

Also, here is a Forum article created by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) that might help find and resolve blue screen errors. There are also instructions from that article on how to find and upload DMP files.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Nov 11, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Video driver problem

spapakons, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Video driver problem

1. Video driver problem - Similar Threads - Video driver problem

2. Audio / Video problems: Videos dropping to 1 FPS, audio driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio / Video problems: Videos dropping to 1 FPS, audio driver crashing: Having weird issues with audio and videos:Videos suddenly stop either playing at all they get stuck on a single frame or play without audio,system wide and online; simultaneously, the audio driver seems to crash. Youtube videos, for example, run but show the loading wheel at...
  3. Video Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Driver: Help!!! I accidentally uninstalled my Video Driver, I can't see it in Display Adapter anymore. When I restarted my pc, Display adapter showed up but inside it its Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I also forgot the name of my previous video driver but I know that it is intel g...
  4. video drivers

video drivers: video driver updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-drivers/45b4a21a-eedc-451e-a06e-c46f92e0b6ef
  5. Video driver

Video driver: Hello. I get a video tdr failure which i understand has to do possibly with an outdated video graphics driver or overloaded. Bu my pc shuts down after that so how can I possibly upgrade or modify if the pc stops. Thanks Ian MacDonald...
  6. Problem with Video driver's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Video driver's: hei, i upgreidet win 10 from win 8, and installed new video ge force driver, but i have problem with 3d visualization and dont know what need to do, any can help? when be windows 8 all games worked good.[ATTACH]...
  7. HP dv7-4171US Video Drivers problem

HP dv7-4171US Video Drivers problem: My Laptop has two video cards. one is a Mobility Radeon HD 5000 and the other is a 4050. I installed what I thought were the correct drivers but Windows 10 isn't using them. it seems that the system is using the Microsoft Video Driver which is forcing my extra monitor to...
  8. Video Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Drivers: Did a clean install 10122 preview.I had to install drivers for the video cards. The other builds I did not have to do this.Then I did the updates the drivers would be installed.Is there a reason 10112 does not do this? 6262
  9. Problems updating video driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems updating video driver on windows 10: Recently Microsoft was encoraging us to upgrade to windows 10. I resisted, and my computer is still at windows 7, but my wife allowed them to upgrade her computer to windows 10. She hasn't had many issues since, but recently she noticed that it crashed from time to time. The...
  10. Video Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Drivers: Want to install Windows 10 Preview on a Dell Inspiron m5030. When the installer reboots the install, after a shot time screen goes Black.As if there are no Video drivers. I use to run Windows 7 on it no problem. I have been using Linux on it. Does any body know if 9926 has...