Windows 10: Video Driver Win-10

Discus and support Video Driver Win-10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a AMD A6-5200 APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics, Left un-updated the graphics in certain games are a disco show, but when I update the video Driver the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonnyRigs, Feb 10, 2019.

1. JonnyRigs Win User

Video Driver Win-10

I have a AMD A6-5200 APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics,

Left un-updated the graphics in certain games are a disco show, but when I update the video Driver the graphics are fine but I get a bad Stutter it the mouse, Keyboard, loading screens, basically everything.
    It's an older all in one PC with Win 10, but the specs check out.

I have tried multiple Download sites for the drivers and nothing has worked, I have also browsed other fixes and try various things. Help me InternetKen-Obi...

:)

JonnyRigs, Feb 10, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Video Playback Does NOT work with Win 10 (youtube, vimeo, etc)

Thank you for replying,

Unfortunately neither of these things seem to be the issue. The graphics card has the latest driver and Win 10 is set to auto update at the moment. Although I did double check and it is up to date.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kdigennaro, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Video Driver Win-10

Win 10 Didn't Identify VIDEO Driver Issue - Intel HD Video

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if this helps:

Method1: Try to uninstall and re-install the Video Card drivers.

You may follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the Video Card drivers:

• Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type “devmgmt.msc” in the “Run” Command box and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Device Manager” window, search for the Video Card drivers, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device
      you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    Method 2: You can try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if this helps:

• Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.
    • Type compatibility in the search box and then press
      enter
    • Click “Run programs made for previous versions of Windows” option from the list appeared in the left side.
    • Select the drivers and install.
    Also refer to the suggestions created by
    Suzy_G on July 31,2015 and check if this helps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...olutions/a59d8a6a-18da-417b-93a6-7b6ab4d03896

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Video Driver Win-10

1. Video Driver Win-10 - Similar Threads - Video Driver

2. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  3. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  4. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  5. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

"Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  6. My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video: I have a weird problem with my laptop, the issue is : when I connect my AirPods 3 with my Acer laptop Bluetooth to use in a zoom meeting or any other online conference it works perfectly… But when I play any video by VLC or any other player after short time about 30 mins at...
  7. My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video

My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video: I have a weird problem with my laptop, the issue is : when I connect my AirPods 3 with my Acer laptop Bluetooth to use in a zoom meeting or any other online conference it works perfectly… But when I play any video by VLC or any other player after short time about 30 mins at...
  8. My bluetooth driver suddenly disconnect while only playing a long video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver: Hi All I have just upgraded my VGA and purchased a AMD RX 6700. I downloaded and applied its latest driver which is 24.1.1 Adrenalin. However this driver really makes me crazy because I can’t find its video color adjustment settings. There is a display settings part in...
  10. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...