Windows 10: Video Driver Win-10

Discus and support Video Driver Win-10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a AMD A6-5200 APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics, Left un-updated the graphics in certain games are a disco show, but when I update the video Driver the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonnyRigs, Feb 10, 2019.

1. JonnyRigs Win User

Video Driver Win-10

I have a AMD A6-5200 APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics,

Left un-updated the graphics in certain games are a disco show, but when I update the video Driver the graphics are fine but I get a bad Stutter it the mouse, Keyboard, loading screens, basically everything.
    It's an older all in one PC with Win 10, but the specs check out.

I have tried multiple Download sites for the drivers and nothing has worked, I have also browsed other fixes and try various things. Help me InternetKen-Obi...

:)

JonnyRigs, Feb 10, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Video Playback Does NOT work with Win 10 (youtube, vimeo, etc)

Thank you for replying,

Unfortunately neither of these things seem to be the issue. The graphics card has the latest driver and Win 10 is set to auto update at the moment. Although I did double check and it is up to date.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kdigennaro, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Video Driver Win-10

Win 10 Didn't Identify VIDEO Driver Issue - Intel HD Video

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if this helps:

Method1: Try to uninstall and re-install the Video Card drivers.

You may follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the Video Card drivers:

• Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type “devmgmt.msc” in the “Run” Command box and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Device Manager” window, search for the Video Card drivers, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device
      you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    Method 2: You can try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if this helps:

• Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.
    • Type compatibility in the search box and then press
      enter
    • Click “Run programs made for previous versions of Windows” option from the list appeared in the left side.
    • Select the drivers and install.
    Also refer to the suggestions created by
    Suzy_G on July 31,2015 and check if this helps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...olutions/a59d8a6a-18da-417b-93a6-7b6ab4d03896

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Video Driver Win-10

1. Video Driver Win-10 - Similar Threads - Video Driver

2. Windows 10 Update (March 12 2019) Video Driver Issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update (March 12 2019) Video Driver Issues?: It appears this update caused my video resolution on my multi-monitor setup to fail continuously. Every time I boot up the resolution is downgraded and I get a message about adjusting my resolution in the control panel. That could be tolerable but it also changes every time...
  3. Driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs: Hi, my Asus laptop is suffering from those BSODs, especially these past two weeks. Previously it only happened 1-2 times in a week, now it happens 2-3 times in a day, whether when browsing, logging in from cold boot & sleep, or ever in idle state. All drivers are up-to-date,...
  4. New video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti for Win 10 not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti for Win 10 not installed: Hello guys, My current video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti version for win 10 x64 is 417.71. I've downloaded its 419.35 version and went for installing it. But it can't be installed. [img] Of course, my Windows 10 x64 machine is connected to a switcher. [img] How to...
  5. My sound wasn't working. Followed a YouTube video and uninstalled realtek hd audio driver...

My sound wasn't working. Followed a YouTube video and uninstalled realtek hd audio driver...: So my laptop wasn't detecting my mic on my Astro A10s all of a sudden, and everything was working completely normal the day before. So I followed a YouTube video and did everything the guy did, and I completely removed Realtek from my laptop. How do I get it back? I really...
  6. Win10 desktop screen locks up, video driver issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 desktop screen locks up, video driver issue?: Hi everyone: I've been struggling with this issue for a while now, so I'm curious if anyone can give me some fresh input on it. I'm asking about my Dell desktop that has Windows 10 Pro installed. Sometimes for no apparent reason the screen locks up on some "ghost" image of...
  7. Windows 10 video driver for older HP desktop

Windows 10 video driver for older HP desktop: The PC in question is an HP Pavillion p6710f which uses AMD 4200 integrated graphics.It was updated from Win7 64bit to Win10 64 bit a couple years ago & was working OK. However the latest Win10 update messed up the video. A couple monitors were tried (a 1680x1050 and a...
  8. windows update smashes video drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update smashes video drivers: I use a 33" Sony Bravia as my prime monitor. Often (about 1 in 3) Windows Update corrupts my video driver, so that the desktop is stretched slightly larger than the actual screen. No amount of adjusting and fiddling can alter it. So I contacted MS support (first time) and a...
  9. "Video memory management failure & Driver power state failure"

"Video memory management failure & Driver power state failure": Hello the names tenelux and my laptop has been having this bsod for almost 2 months and it comes to a point where I can't even use my laptop for about a hour without it bsod on me. If you can somehow help me on this problem please tell me....
  10. Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep + Video Driver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep + Video Driver: Hello!! It looks like I stumbled upon the black hole in troubleshooting "Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep" + "Microsoft NVIDIA drivers preventing full install of NVIDIA drivers from NVIDIA website" which I have been tackling for days with Dell to no avail. I honestly...