Windows 10: video drivers disappear after update

Discus and support video drivers disappear after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought a lenova Desktop last summer it has windows 10 installed everytime i do a windows update i lose drivers for both video cards the built in Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rick ward_594, May 2, 2021.

1. video drivers disappear after update

Bought a lenova Desktop last summer it has windows 10 installed everytime i do a windows update i lose drivers for both video cards the built in Intel video card as well as well as the nvidia pci-x card. is there a way to stop this from happening without disabling updates. as it is getting quite annoying to have to delete both cards from device manager and then reboot my machine

:)

Rick ward_594, May 2, 2021

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, May 2, 2021
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, May 2, 2021
  4. video drivers disappear after update

video playback issue after windows 10 update

Hi Mark,

Corrupted software and/or driver issues could be the reasons why you're experiencing problems when playing videos. We suggest that you try these steps, then check if the issue persists:

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, May 2, 2021
Thema:

video drivers disappear after update

1. video drivers disappear after update - Similar Threads - video drivers disappear

2. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...
  3. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...
  4. After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...: It seems after I updated my graphic drivers all of my documents, pictures and videos have seemed to disappear. They are not in the recycle bin, can not be seen with a file backup app, it doesn't seem like I am in a temporary profile, so I have no idea where all of my files...
  5. After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...: It seems after I updated my graphic drivers all of my documents, pictures and videos have seemed to disappear. They are not in the recycle bin, can not be seen with a file backup app, it doesn't seem like I am in a temporary profile, so I have no idea where all of my files...
  6. After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sound, video and game controllers driver disappeared after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound, video and game controllers driver disappeared after 20H2 update: Hi,My Sound, video and game controllers and Audio inputs and outputs drivers completely disappeared after 20H2 update! So now I can't play any sound.I have an Asus Vivobook 15, the update was installed a few days ago first, the same thing happened then. I tried various...
  8. Bluetooth Driver in Device Manger disappeared after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver in Device Manger disappeared after Windows Update: How do I get them back. There is an error with the IntelR USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 Micorsoft. This device is not working properly. The bluetooth drivers were hidden. I tried to remove them and scan for hardware changes, but they are not detected again...
  9. My videos disappeared!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My videos disappeared!: I have my photos and videos combined in folders arranged by date. I moved all of these folders from "Documents" over to "Pictures" and sometime between when I did that and now I lost the ability to see my videos. I don't think they're gone but I just can't see them. I already...
  10. After update, my printer driver disappears every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After update, my printer driver disappears every day: Hi all, I have 2 laptops I use regularly, both with Windows 10. This little one is 32 bit, the other 64. Since the last WIndows update, my HP 4630 Officejet driver won't work. In the control panel printer screen the HP printer displays in gray, and print jobs are ignored....