Windows 10: Video during calls

Discus and support Video during calls in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can't I see the video from my working camera in my Skype Profile. Consequently, no one can ever see me in a Skype call. I'm running Window 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cbono9999, May 11, 2021.

1. cbono9999 Win User

Video during calls

Why can't I see the video from my working camera in my Skype Profile. Consequently, no one can ever see me in a Skype call. I'm running Window 10.

:)

cbono9999, May 11, 2021

2. 3G VIDEO CALL CONNECTIVITY

Pl. list out the steps to be followed in order to make3G video calls by my new N8 phone (bought from Thailand) and using in Sri lanka.

senavirathnagg, May 11, 2021
  3. Enable Video Call for Skype

My personal experience was very easy (my difficulty is getting nokia messaging to send!). I simply updated to 1.2 and i have a friend i regularly talk to on Skype. At first there was no option for video calling, they logged on later and it appeared - i clicked
    their name and it had the usual 'skype call' 'skype im' and under that it had 'skype video call'.

What i'd suggest doing first is download the latest skype on your PC (the version is listed in this thread i believe), log in with a separate account to the one on your N900, do 'echo' and check it's working and also connect a webcam if possible. Then add
    that accout to your contacts list in the account you actually use (so, the one on the N900 needs your 'test account' added in the contacts list). Go online for both, open contacts and click on that contact and with any luck it should say 'video call'

richwhite---01, May 11, 2021
  4. zoro06 Win User

Video during calls

zoro06, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Video during calls

1. Video during calls - Similar Threads - Video during calls

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. Background music disappears during video calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background music disappears during video calls: I recently got a new laptop with Windows 11 and I've noticed a strange problem while on calls on Skype and Discord.I like to play movies over Skype with my parents so we can spend time together when we don't see each other but since getting the new laptop the movie will...
  5. Background music disappears during video calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music disappears during video calls: I recently got a new laptop with Windows 11 and I've noticed a strange problem while on calls on Skype and Discord.I like to play movies over Skype with my parents so we can spend time together when we don't see each other but since getting the new laptop the movie will...
  6. Bluetooth headphones turn off during video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones turn off during video calls: Hello!I use the Bose QuietComfort 35 II as my main headphones, and often connect them to my Surface Laptop first gen. This generates two profiles: Stereo for listening only and Hands Free which engages the microphone and allows for pass-through audio.The Stereo profile works...
  7. Computer repeatedly freezing during video calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer repeatedly freezing during video calls: Hello! I have an XPS 13 9365. Manufactured in 2017. Windows 10, 64 bit. BIOS 1.5.0. Processor i7 CPU @ 1.3 GHz, 16gb ram I have had trouble in both Google Meet as well as Zoom in having sustained conversations without having my computer freeze up. It usually happens every...
  8. Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call: Hi there, While using skype updated to latest version my laptop crashed and presented a blue error screen with reference to a video scheduler internal error. I have had previous skype conference calls however, this issue had never occurred. In my most recent call with 3...
  9. video call?

in Windows 10 Customization
    video call?: how do I make a video call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-call/de392341-6f19-4ba7-ac7f-0cc84534d76a
  10. video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video calls: When I have video call, I can see the other side but they can't see me. Both sides can hear each other though. Why? How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-calls/18ca7833-feb3-474a-bef9-b92960b4f3db