Windows 10: Video dxgkernel fatal error 113

Discus and support Video dxgkernel fatal error 113 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear All, My laptop details: MSI GF63 Thin 9SC It's having a Intel Core i7 9th Gen processor and Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Max 4GB GPU. I'm having this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReynoldsDuddu, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Video dxgkernel fatal error 113

Dear All, My laptop details: MSI GF63 Thin 9SC It's having a Intel Core i7 9th Gen processor and Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Max 4GB GPU. I'm having this error for the last 1 month. My system crashed more than 7 times with the same error. I tried re-installing graphics drivers multiple times. My graphic card is not visible. It is reappearing and disappearing. I don't know what to do. Please help me. Enclosing the error report Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎28-‎11-‎2020 10:42 Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 113 Parameter 1: 19 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 10de Parameter 4: 1f91 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 16393 Extra information about the problem Bucket ID: 0x113_dxgkrnl!DpiFdoHandleDevicePower

:)

ReynoldsDuddu, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Video dxgkernel fatal error 113 :)

Flava0ne, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Viveruk Win User
    Error code 113

Trying to update Photoshop but keep getting Error code 113.

Any suggestions please.

Viveruk, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Video dxgkernel fatal error 113

Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Hello. I am getting Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error blue screen during boot up on my lenovo desk top using Windows 10. I cannot access the device manager as windows never fully loads. The windows logo appears for awhile and then straight to the blue screen. I
    am able to enter the BIOS screen (Ctrl+P) but that's it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

* Moved from Insider

MatthewNeubeck, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Video dxgkernel fatal error 113

1. Video dxgkernel fatal error 113 - Similar Threads - Video dxgkernel fatal

2. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Dear Sir/Ma'am, I was playing Overwatch 2 and streaming it on discord using my Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6. I got the BSOD for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERRORI have put my minidump files and my error logs from the event viewer in the google drive folder...
  3. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Dear Sir/Ma'am, I was playing Overwatch 2 and streaming it on discord using my Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6. I got the BSOD for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERRORI have put my minidump files and my error logs from the event viewer in the google drive folder...
  4. Video dxgkrnl fatal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video dxgkrnl fatal error: I own a Dell G15 5515 Ryzen Edition with a Nvidia 3050 GPU. It has suddenly started crashing and it shows the message "video dxgkrnl fatal error". I tried to do sfc scan and dism repair but to no avail. Here are few of the dump files from the BSOD if they help. This problem...
  5. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, I have received the blue screen consistently when playing a game. even when just entering the game. I am unable to share the dump file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKbQ2TEZKPRgVVdvoUmD8zr700q?e=I7J5No...
  6. Video dxgkernel error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video dxgkernel error: About 6 months ago I used to get blue screen error VIDEO DXGKERNEL ERROR when playing specific games like plateup or automachef and believed it was a unity game engine issue. After roughly 1 hour or 2 hours the pc would crash and restart consistently but after a week it...
  7. Video dxgkernel error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video dxgkernel error: About 6 months ago I used to get blue screen error VIDEO DXGKERNEL ERROR when playing specific games like plateup or automachef and believed it was a unity game engine issue. After roughly 1 hour or 2 hours the pc would crash and restart consistently but after a week it...
  8. Video dxgkernel error

9. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I am using acer nitro5 with integrated graphic card and dedicated nvidia 1650 4gb graphics card. First i started getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR and windows restart s, but after this restart nvidia graphics card is not showing or disabled, non of the nvidia software runs...
  10. Video Fatal Error

Video Fatal Error: Hi Guys, Im facing an issue with windows recently. Sorry for the language but the kost important is the fatal error below: DXGKNRL_FATAL_ERROR Any advice ? Regards, Maks [IMG]...