Windows 10: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it

Discus and support VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am using an Acer Aspire VN7-791 laptop and I think something broke after the latest Nvidia driver update. I've taken the laptop apart about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dango Gosu, Jun 23, 2022.

1. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it

Hi,I am using an Acer Aspire VN7-791 laptop and I think something broke after the latest Nvidia driver update. I've taken the laptop apart about a dozen times already and cleaned it and repaired the motherboard screws were broken that held the gpu and cpu fan in place so heating was terrible and it made the machine terribly slow. After fixing that though, I kept getting this DXGKRNL error and blue screens, I did a bunch of trouble shooting and fixes and reinstalling a previous GPU driver seemed to have fixed the problem. No blue screens for about a month, until a few days ago a driver update

:)

Dango Gosu, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Plankton Win User
    Plankton, Jun 23, 2022
  3. perdrix Win User
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR trying to install Creator Fall update

FWIW, my money is still on a dodgy driver (probably video) installed as part of the Fall Update installation, given that I completely uninstalled the AMD vide drivers prior to the last attempt. I'm also pretty sure the memory is good.

Here's thet HDTune stuff (without the Health tab as that was blank):

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it [​IMG]

perdrix, Jun 23, 2022
  4. perdrix Win User

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR trying to install Creator Fall update

perdrix, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it

1. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it - Similar Threads - VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL

2. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, I have received the blue screen consistently when playing a game. even when just entering the game. I am unable to share the dump file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKbQ2TEZKPRgVVdvoUmD8zr700q?e=I7J5No...
  3. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I am using acer aspire 7 with integrated graphic card and dedicated nvidia 1650 4gb graphics card. First I started getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR and windows restarts, but after this restart nvidia graphics card is not showing or disabled, non of the nvidia software runs...
  4. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I am using acer nitro5 with integrated graphic card and dedicated nvidia 1650 4gb graphics card. First i started getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR and windows restart s, but after this restart nvidia graphics card is not showing or disabled, non of the nvidia software runs...
  5. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it: Hi,I am using an Acer Aspire VN7-791 laptop and I think something broke after the latest Nvidia driver update. I've taken the laptop apart about a dozen times already and cleaned it and repaired the motherboard screws were broken that held the gpu and cpu fan in place so...
  6. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR since GPU driver update - unable to fix it: Hi,I am using an Acer Aspire VN7-791 laptop and I think something broke after the latest Nvidia driver update. I've taken the laptop apart about a dozen times already and cleaned it and repaired the motherboard screws were broken that held the gpu and cpu fan in place so...
  7. video dxgkrnl fatal error fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video dxgkrnl fatal error fix: Hey i am having a problem with my pc while i am gaming on my laptop i get a blue screen with the error saying video dxgkrnl fatal error then my pc restarts and my gpu is missing its not in the device manager or the NVidia control plane is showing to fix i go to my bios and...
  8. video dxgkrnl fatal error fix

video dxgkrnl fatal error fix: Hey i am having a problem with my pc while i am gaming on my laptop i get a blue screen with the error saying video dxgkrnl fatal error then my pc restarts and my gpu is missing its not in the device manager or the NVidia control plane is showing to fix i go to my bios and...
  9. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi i just bought Asus TUF F15 FX506H-MHN103T, is a brand new laptop. So far i only install autocad and revit for my classes. It happend multiply time today already. Anyone know how to fix it?...
  10. Video-dxgkrnl-fatal-error fix?

Video-dxgkrnl-fatal-error fix?: Hi there.I will start by saying that I have followed a lot of the online help for this one already and am considering this probably to be some sort of hardware failure but thought I would run it by everyone.For the the last 4 years my MSI gaming laptop 1060 gt with intel 360...