Windows 10: Video editing app on new Windows 10?

Discus and support Video editing app on new Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I use Windows 10 on the new laptop I just bought to edit videos? I have opened the new photos and it does not seem to have the 'create video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adelerobertson, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Video editing app on new Windows 10?

How can I use Windows 10 on the new laptop I just bought to edit videos? I have opened the new photos and it does not seem to have the 'create video project' options the older version has. Is there an app on the new Windows 10 I can use? I need to edict videos with music etc quickly which is why I bought the new lap top as working from home.

:)

adelerobertson, Mar 23, 2020

2. Video Editing App

Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend.

GavinMathos, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Video editing app on new Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Video editing app on new Windows 10?

1. Video editing app on new Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Video editing app

2. Video Editing App for Windows 11 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editing App for Windows 11 Laptop.: o,Microsoft CommunityHey Friend, this is Hilary here. I have just began has a content creator. I have a Windows 11 OS based Laptop. Which is the best App for editing Videos on Windows 11 Laptop. Is "Microsoft Clipchamp" App Good or do you recommend 3rd party App. Some of the...
  3. Video Editing App

Video Editing App: To, Microsoft Community I am Gavin. Using following Version of Windows 10 OS: Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language, Version20H2, Installed on ‎21-‎10-‎2020, OS build: 19042.610, Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 . I want to Edit Videos, so...
  4. Simple video-editing app?

Simple video-editing app?: Just upgraded to Win10 v2004... I suffer from having a friend that sends me videos that include multiple segments, usually in the reverse order of time. I wish I knew of a simple video-editing product (if it's not free but affordable, I can handle that) which would allow me...
  5. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  6. Video Editing App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Editing App: Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing-app/09958042-caf2-42a6-822e-bae83e4e3b03
  7. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos: I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again. It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on...
  8. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  9. Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app

Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app: The Photos app in my Windows 10 only have the option to create albums. No create or remix videos like what the Windows tutorial shows. I have updated Windows 10 to the latest version. I have tried reinstalling the Photos app with PowerShell, still no editing feature. Does...
  10. Microsoft’s new video explains how you can use Windows 10 Photos app to edit videos

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new video explains how you can use Windows 10 Photos app to edit videos: Microsoft has released a little tutorial on YouTube titled – “How To: Edit Videos the Easy Way in Microsoft Photos” showcasing the video editing features of the Photos app. Almost as if asking us to forget about the Windows Movie Maker. The video published by Microsoft...