Windows 10: Video Editing App

Discus and support Video Editing App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GavinMathos, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Video Editing App

Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend.

:)

GavinMathos, Dec 29, 2019

2. editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to the Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that, your friends were able to find the Speed option on the Video Editor app. It could be possible that they are running a different version of app and your PC might be running an older version of app.

Let us try some troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue. Refer the troubleshooting steps from the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

To uninstall and reinstall the Video Editor App and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now, paste following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *
      Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Once the command is executed, open Microsoft Store application.
    4. Click on the Search bar, search for
      Photos App and click on it.
    5. Now, click on Install to install the application.

If the issue persists, we would suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 29, 2019
  4. lolcocks Win User

Video Editing App

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Video Editing App

1. Video Editing App - Similar Threads - Video Editing App

2. Suggest a video editing app that will do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suggest a video editing app that will do this: I have accumulated thousands of videos that we recorded over 20 yrs in my HDD. They are organized by date sub-folders (sometimes month, if exact date is unknown) under Videos folder. I'm looking for a video editing app that will automatically create a curated video for each...
  3. Video Editing App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editing App: To, Microsoft Community I am Gavin. Using following Version of Windows 10 OS: Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language, Version20H2, Installed on ‎21-‎10-‎2020, OS build: 19042.610, Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 . I want to Edit Videos, so...
  4. Cannot edit videos with Photo App

Cannot edit videos with Photo App: Hi, the photo app in my new acer swift3 laptop does not allow any video edit functions, unlike my previous Acer laptop. I've tried several things: 1 Check windows update several times to confirm that I have all latest patches updated 2 Tried to install Photo app again, but...
  5. Simple video-editing app?

Simple video-editing app?: Just upgraded to Win10 v2004... I suffer from having a friend that sends me videos that include multiple segments, usually in the reverse order of time. I wish I knew of a simple video-editing product (if it's not free but affordable, I can handle that) which would allow me...
  6. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  7. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  8. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a