Windows 10: Video editing problems

Discus and support Video editing problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble editing my videos. every time I try to edit a clip one other clip just crashes and I can't play it only has a black screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJC_365, May 30, 2020.

1. JJC_365 Win User

Video editing problems

Hi, I'm having trouble editing my videos. every time I try to edit a clip one other clip just crashes and I can't play it only has a black screen and the background music.

:)

JJC_365, May 30, 2020

2. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, May 30, 2020
  3. lolcocks Win User
    Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, May 30, 2020
  4. NinaDG Win User

Video editing problems

Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Video editing problems

1. Video editing problems - Similar Threads - Video editing problems

2. Video editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  3. Video editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  4. Video editing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editing: when I start the Photos app, there is no button or icon ie New Video tabthat will let me record or edit a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/6030b3fa-f4cd-44f4-9292-cdaf43167e38
  5. video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video editing: can someone tell me how to add slo mo to videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/45cc779b-8b0c-4a88-9e53-2781d0339ca0
  6. Video editing

Video editing: Is there a video editing tool that runs on a Windows 10 64-bit computer comparable to iMovie on an Apple computer? 144491
  7. Windows 10 Video editing problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Video editing problem: I'm trying to edit a video I shot in the new Windows 10 Video program. I keep getting the "Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error when pulling over MP4 videos. It worked for a while and now I can't even add the same file that...
  8. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  9. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  10. Video editing?

Video editing?: I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10? 8857