Windows 10: Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App

Discus and support Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the past few weeks, I have been using the video editor feature in the Photos App on my laptop (latest Windows 10 build, Insider) However, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EvelynUlrich, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App

In the past few weeks, I have been using the video editor feature in the Photos App on my laptop (latest Windows 10 build, Insider) However, I have noticed yesterday that the feature is missing. I have tried everything including resetting, uninstalling and reinstall, talking to techs, and restarting the computer.

Why is this happening and what else can I do to resolve this problem? I am an online publisher and journalist so the component is crucial and necessary to my work.

:)

EvelynUlrich, Dec 26, 2018

2. Story Remix does not load the video

Hi JM,

There are two ways to create a Story Remix project. You can either do it let the app create a video for you automatically with all the transitions, themes, and soundtracks, or create and edit a project yourself. Please checkout the following steps:

Creating a Story Remix automatically

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video remix and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the Photo app will scan the content and will create a video automatically with transitions, styles, and music which you can view.

Creating a Story Remix from scratch

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video project and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the video editor will open so you can edit, preview, and share your video.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10

Photos updates whether your a 'Skippy', 'Insider' or Non-Insider.

Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App

Windows 10 fall creators story remix video editing program missing

Its built into the Photos app

Make sure Photos is updated

Launch Photos

Click Collections tab

Choose the photos and videos you want in your video

Click Add to (+)

Select video

Give the video a name and the editor will show up

Learn more:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/story-remix-...

Andre Da Costa, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App

1. Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App - Similar Threads - Video Editing Remix

2. Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App: I liked the save a photo from video feature and found it useful for projects. After resetting my pc I noticed my ability to edit videos in the movies and tv app has been completely removed.I'm not sure what caused this... My software is up to date and so are all the provided...
  3. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  4. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  5. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  6. Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing: Hi all, I'm on Windows 10 1903 and the inbuilt Photo app allows me to edit videos. A colleague is on 1903 and doesn't have this feature and their version of the Photos app is an earlier version. How does the photo app get updated? Can I force an update? submitted by...
  7. Cant Save edited video from photo app

Cant Save edited video from photo app: Hello, I made a video recording & added music to it. The photo app is saving the project, but when I got to finish the video, it doesnt export to my hard drive. It says completed, but where are the files? Geeze people, your software constantly gives me issues. I think I am...
  8. Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing

Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing: I do not see a way to upload existing videos in to the MS Photos app, yet everything on the store page says you can edit existing videos in that app. I have previously used Windows Movie Maker but that is not compatible with my new laptop. I have watched youtube videos...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app

Video editing features missing in Windows 10 Photos app: The Photos app in my Windows 10 only have the option to create albums. No create or remix videos like what the Windows tutorial shows. I have updated Windows 10 to the latest version. I have tried reinstalling the Photos app with PowerShell, still no editing feature. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video remix missing photos