Windows 10: video editing with windows 10 using video editor

Discus and support video editing with windows 10 using video editor in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a video that I want to cut 2 seconds from. I trimmed one side and then the other so I have 2 sections of video. Then I click on finish video.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kodc43, Apr 24, 2020.

1. kodc43 Win User

video editing with windows 10 using video editor

I have a video that I want to cut 2 seconds from. I trimmed one side and then the other so I have 2 sections of video. Then I click on finish video. After waiting for the upload to finally happened the trimmed piece is still there. How do I get the 2 new sections together and get rid of the original? Thank you

:)

kodc43, Apr 24, 2020
  2. NinaDG Win User

Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Apr 24, 2020
  4. video editing with windows 10 using video editor

Windows 10 video editor ruins videos

Editing videos in the new windows 10 video editor ruins them, is this just a problem im having or no?

here is a before and after of editing a video ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5jbWM7719Xbqcd8x6

Clayton A. 1064, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

video editing with windows 10 using video editor

1. video editing with windows 10 using video editor - Similar Threads - video editing using

2. Video editor got updated and edited videos turning grey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor got updated and edited videos turning grey?: about a week ago my video editor updated to a new UI without my knowledge. i much prefer the old one because i got snap on the timeline where i wanted to trim it, and it would save in its video folder automatically without me having to find it. also, after this update all of...
  3. Video editor got updated and edited videos turning grey?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor got updated and edited videos turning grey?: about a week ago my video editor updated to a new UI without my knowledge. i much prefer the old one because i got snap on the timeline where i wanted to trim it, and it would save in its video folder automatically without me having to find it. also, after this update all of...
  4. Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?: I have been using the video editor as part of Photos without an issue until today. I am trying to add a video that is 8GB and if gives me the following error. Is there a size limitation?Choose some other filesSomething went wrong and we couldn't add some files...
  5. Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?

Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?: I have been using the video editor as part of Photos without an issue until today. I am trying to add a video that is 8GB and if gives me the following error. Is there a size limitation?Choose some other filesSomething went wrong and we couldn't add some files...
  6. MP4 Editing with Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 Editing with Video Editor: I am trimming a lot of videos as an instructor. I want to reset the app that "plays/opens" mp4 files to the video editor that comes with Windows 10. I cannot find any way to do this. There is no "open with" option on the menu below. The default apps under Settings will not...
  7. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  8. Video Editor - File is in Use

Video Editor - File is in Use: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help?...
  9. Windows 10 video editor ruins videos

Windows 10 video editor ruins videos: Editing videos in the new windows 10 video editor ruins them, is this just a problem im having or no? here is a before and after of editing a video ... https://photos.app.goo.gl/5jbWM7719Xbqcd8x6...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f