Windows 10: video editing

Discus and support video editing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can someone tell me how to add slo mo to videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/45cc779b-8b0c-4a88-9e53-2781d0339ca0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MickyBAB, Dec 10, 2019.

1. MickyBAB Win User

video editing

can someone tell me how to add slo mo to videos

:)

MickyBAB, Dec 10, 2019
  2. lolcocks Win User

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, Dec 10, 2019
  3. NinaDG Win User
    Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Dec 10, 2019
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

video editing

Thema:

video editing

1. video editing - Similar Threads - video editing

2. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  3. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  5. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  6. Edit in photos video editing not working

7. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  8. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  9. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....
  10. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video edit windows 10 1903