Windows 10: Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress

Discus and support Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm working with video editor on my laptop with Windows 10. Everytime it tries to save to the cloud it hangs up and says i'm not connected. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Desireej, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Desireej Win User

Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress

I'm working with video editor on my laptop with Windows 10. Everytime it tries to save to the cloud it hangs up and says i'm not connected. I don't care/really need it saved to the cloud anyhow. What can I do?

:)

Desireej, Mar 5, 2019

2. Razer Game Booster Now Saving Game Progress to the Cloud

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, today announced a new feature for Razer Game Booster that automatically saves game data and settings to the cloud for thousands of titles. In its beta version, Razer Game Booster's Save Game Manager will back up a user's game progress to Dropbox. Other cloud storage services will be enabled in the program's full release.

Save Game Manager is compatible for games with local save files and it supports fully automated backup services for more than 2,000 titles. The list of supported games can be continuously updated by Razer's software engineering team as new titles are released and users may manually add games, ensuring that every supported game works with the Save Game Manager.

Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress Razer_Game_Booster_Save_Game_Manager_01_thm.jpg

"We continually work to enhance the gaming experience for our Community," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "There are few things that take the fun out of gaming more than lost game progress or disappearing settings. It is our hope to rid the world of such frustrations and help make sure that losing game info never happens again."

About Razer Game Booster: Razer's free Game Booster software is a simple to use game launcher with performance enhancing utilities, saved game backup and screen capture tools.

Game Booster: Boost your game and PC lifespan while keeping it in top shape.
    • Maximizes your system performance to give you higher frames per second, by automatically shutting off unnecessary processes and applications when you're gaming, and resuming them when you're done
    • Configures and optimizes your PC's settings for peak gaming performance Keeps your components up-to-date with the latest drivers, so you always get the best out of your system
    • Defrags your disks, prioritizing your game folders for faster loading and enhanced system efficiency for even smoother gameplay
    Save Game Manager: Never worry about losing a save game again.
    • Automatically backs up save game files onto your favorite cloud storage services whenever your progress is saved. After all, lost save games don't respawn!
    • Keeps your game settings in the cloud, so you won't have to memorize resolutions, anti-aliasing multipliers or anisotropic filtering definitions anymore
    • Syncs as many save game files as you want for safekeeping, free of charge
    Game Launcher: Experience enhanced PC gaming.
    • Catalogs and presents your entire library of games in a robust command center for easy access
    • Scans your PC to find your existing games, keeping your collection up-to-date without you lifting a finger
    Screen Capture Gallery: Immortalize your best gaming moments.
    • Captures your epic moments in HD with a customizable hot key
    • Records videos of any length without unwanted watermarks
    • Shares your game walkthroughs and winning streaks in just a few clicks, so you can show off to everyone on Facebook and YouTube
    For more information on Razer Game Booster and its many included features, please visit - www.razerzone.com/gamebooster.

Cristian_25H, Mar 5, 2019
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Video editor and issues saving to cloud stopping progress - Similar Threads - Video editor issues

2. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  3. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  4. Video Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Editor Issue: I don't edit/make a ton of movies. Mostly piecing together short videos taken from my phone. I want to say the issue could be my 6900XT as nothing has changed except the GPU. I was using a 2080ti and never had an issue. Is there a fix for this? [img] 176314
  5. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  6. Video editor issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video editor issues: I am using the video editor to create a montage of birthday messages and when I play it , it crops all the footage down to 2-3 seconds each, any ideas how I stop this please?...
  7. Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.

Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.: I edited a zoom meeting and then selected "finish video" and "export". After spending time "exporting", I got an error message saying the video could not be saved because the file is in use. Error code: 0x80070020. I tried this multiple times and see no other way to save my...
  8. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...
  9. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but clicking on it...
  10. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsot video editor saving to scloud