Windows 10: Video Editor App on Windows 10 Deleted Files

Discus and support Video Editor App on Windows 10 Deleted Files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My daughter accidently deleted files she had edited using video editor. They are not in the recycle bin and i would like to recover them. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinH44, Oct 5, 2020.

1. KevinH44 Win User

Video Editor App on Windows 10 Deleted Files

Hello,

My daughter accidently deleted files she had edited using video editor. They are not in the recycle bin and i would like to recover them. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

KevinH44, Oct 5, 2020

2. QueenLoft video editor master app crashes on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the QueenLoft video editor master app?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the app?
    • Have you check if the application is compatible on Windows 10 Operating System?

I recommend you to check if there is latest version of the software from the manufacturer's website. Also, check if the software is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. If compatible install the latest version and check.

If not, I suggest you to download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the QueenLoft video editor master app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Oct 5, 2020
  4. RussGrant Win User

Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Video Editor App on Windows 10 Deleted Files - Similar Threads - Video Editor App

2. Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor - Change clip preview or delete part of the video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor - Change clip preview or delete part of the video: Hi All, Within the app, how do you change the thumbnail of video on the Storyboard, or delete part of a clip to change the thumbnail? Context: When you split a video clip, the new clips do not delete any of the video; it's not actually split, it just creates a copy of...
  3. video editor app

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor app: I have made a video using my Windows Video Editor App. I need to make the end portion of my video SLO MO. How do I just make part of my video slo-mo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app/6f9b2e42-25b0-4464-bb95-daa4bdafb9a6
  4. Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor

Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor: I recently purchased a laptop with the latest version of Windows 10, it is version 2004. The latest update must have removed the hidden video editor from the Photos app. Has anyone else experienced this? It now only allows you to trim, draw, slow it down. I literally went to...
  5. Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

Free Video Editor app in Windows 10: I cannot find the video editor app in my latest Windows 10. What should I do? it is also not included in features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-video-editor-app-in-windows-10/13698bb7-8dd2-4674-ac2b-4aebbb538d97
  6. Video editor App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video editor App: Hello, I'm using the video editor App which is the same app Photo I think provided by in Windows 10 and it works like very well, the only problem is the rendering can take many hours, I know it depends on the quality and the length of the video but my CPU hits 62% and my GPU...
  7. Video Editor Built In Windows App

Video Editor Built In Windows App: I Wanna Know If I Can Edit Some Basic Videos In Here Without Getting Copyright Issues And Can I make Money Off Of Videos Made Using This Built In Application...
  8. Video editor app not exporting

Video editor app not exporting: Hiya, I have been trying to export a mini movie from this program for a while now and it says i have an issuse with my driver but i just updtaed. PLS HELPP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app-not-exporting/34b5d2d0-2b46-45fd-ae73-c37e665a1c35
  9. Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor

Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor: We are using the photo app to edit video clips. The voices sound like chipmunks, help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-video-editor/6e556721-efdc-4689-a559-528c99229dca
  10. Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor: Hi, I have been trying to import .mp4 files into the Windows 10 Video Editor. They have been imported, but the preview is not shown; furthermore, when I drag any clips into the actual project, they simply appear as black with a buffering icon. I have tried importing the...