Windows 10: Video Editor Application

Discus and support Video Editor Application in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am looking for an application that allows me to overlay a video into the corner of the screen secondary video whilst another video is playing in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EquineCoronet42, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Video Editor Application

I am looking for an application that allows me to overlay a video into the corner of the screen secondary video whilst another video is playing in the background primary video.

I work in sport and I am looking to have a clock integrated into the main game video. It seems that all the apps I have downloaded from the Microsoft store do not have this tool.

Thanks.

:)

EquineCoronet42, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 5, 2020
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Feb 5, 2020
  4. Video Editor Application

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Video Editor Application

1. Video Editor Application - Similar Threads - Video Editor Application

2. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  3. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  4. Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor: Why when I convert an mp3 file to an mp4 file and insert it into the video editor it says it can't read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/13aed711-13f5-438a-9ce7-d5e1fe047ab7
  5. Size of video fileMP4 accepted by Video Editor application in Windows 10

Size of video fileMP4 accepted by Video Editor application in Windows 10: I generally use the video editor app to compress huge files or combine a few video files to decrease the storage space occupied by these video files. But I have continuously faced a problem in editing a video file that is larger than 4 GB, But Video editor always ends up...
  6. video editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    video editor: hello my name is ashton and i have a dell laptop and i have always had one since my last one broke so i got a new one and there is no video editor on this laptop but on my old one it did how can i download it on to this one please...
  7. My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all

My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all: Hi, When I try to export my edited video for Video Editor, it obviously asks me what quality I want it in and also wants to know if I want to turn on the accelerated exporting feature and I have that on. The thing is, when I choose the file location, it does not make any...
  8. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  9. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807